ShootClay Polo Shirts

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - update - I have some quotes coming this week to find a good quality/good price supplier - when I have those, I'll put in order in and cover the numbers in this thread, then we'll add them to the shop and let everyone loose on them!

hi matt,put me down for one aswell XL please,,it might make me shoot better just like the go faster stripes on my old car :.: :.:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea. Count me in but can't we inclue your "Keep Calm Shoot Clay" logo in there as well?

OK - we've just taken delivery of our first batch of ShootClay Polo Shirts - we'll be enabling our shop to enable simple ordering - but if you are at Woodlands Pursuit tomorrow - you'll be able to see and buy the very first ShootClay Polos.

Will get some proper pictures done this weekend - but to give you an idea of what we have for polos - in white and dark blue:
post-10-0-85360700-1340986074.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0742.JPG
    DSCF0742.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
Robo - you coming tomorrow? We'll have some there... otherwise, they'll be available next week and I'll send you one.

Robo - you coming tomorrow? We'll have some there... otherwise, they'll be available next week and I'll send you one.

I won't be there tomorrow Matt , would of liked to have though , but I have got commitments ... Will have to wait until next week . Would be good to have one in time for the Beretta's ;)

So - ShootClay Polo shirts are now available, in the shop... we have done a short run of nice quality, embroidered shirts in either White or Dark Blue (some pictures below)... as these ones sell, we will add some more colours as requested.

First come, First served - links and pictures below...

Please note - it wasn't cost effective to have FITASC lines put on for right and left handers - it maybe something we do in the future, but they will need to be be more expensive.

We're really pleased with the shirts - and the few that have been sold over the last couple of weeks have looked excellent out on the shooting ground.

Our introductory price is a very reasonable £12.00 (plus cost price postage and packing at £2.50 and an extra £1 for the larger sizes to reflect that our supplier charges us more) - members can pay by Paypal (we'll absorb the charge for now) or by Cheque/Bank Transfer.

I'm happy to knock off the P&P charges if you can prearrange to be where I am at a shoot (so if you know me - get in contact and I'll sell you one like a cockney barrow boy)

If you want to get kitted out with a ShootClay shirt - just head over to our new shiny shop

post-10-0-26615600-1342452206.jpg

post-10-0-25283900-1342452208.jpg

post-10-0-63867700-1342452209.jpg

post-10-0-14963600-1342452211.jpg

post-10-0-69166700-1342452212.jpg

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Image00004.jpg
    Image00004.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Image00005.jpg
    Image00005.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
Matt,

Im trying to buy a polo shirt from the shop, however, when i choose size and colour, it still says 'Required' and wont let me go any further, can you assist please?

Many thanks

Ian

Sigh... Will check when I get home.

Sent from my Windows Phone 7 using Board Express

OK - should be fixed tomorrow - small bug in the display of the shop - have taken it offline until I get it fixed, will repost tomorrow when I have it sorted...

Sorry!

Matt

All fixed now! Thanks to my special Invision_testing wizards... Order away people!

Latest posts

Back