ShootClay Cup - Caddy for hire...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
So... some of you know that my son is raising money for a trip to Ghana to help build an orphanage in early 2015. 

He has been asking me to employ him at the ShootClay Cup - and I had an idea that some squads might like a dogsbody, servant, caddy.  He has already been hired on the Saturday 12o'clock rotation, but if any squads would like a helper, please let me know in this thread. 

No set price... pay him what he is worth to carry your bags, take your squad photo and offer caddy like advice about the distance to the flag etc.

Remember - its for charidee...

Thanks... Matt. 

Our squad have reserved Manu for our 12:00 slot, think I will bring 2,000 shells... just in case there is a pool shoot and/or I make a shoot off... :sarcastic:

I could have done with that for the Sat 12.00 rotation  :)  don't know what he's being paid but tell him to call in sick and I'll give him £25.

I could have done with that for the Sat 12.00 rotation  :)  don't know what he's being paid but tell him to call in sick and I'll give him £25.
You'll need to work harder than that!   

Thank you though!

Oh bugger.....if anyone on a High Noon squad needs a caddy....it is the old dear....!!

Fancy an exchange...??

Also Matt...are you going to post up a thread showing where donations can be made to (Ghana trip)..??

Latest posts

Back