Shootclay cup - A few Q's for Matt :)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New homepage is live for the Cup - with a live blog for pictures and news from the event, tweets from the event (tweet @ShootClay) and more... 

http://shootclaycup.com

Including a link to our very own live scoreboard - will be updated after each rotation. 

Massive props to Andy Simpson - a forum member, who designed and coded the pages for that.  Good Work Fella!
Looks great ...well done Matt....!!

Well it is finally here...

Best of luck to everyone.

Shoot with the force...!!

shorts are good, Jeans are universal.,hopefully with decent boots,,"hiking style" not the ideal place for Breeks and tweed tho" ? :crazy:   all in the correct place ,,,,,

Can someone answer a few Q's please.

1. Can you drive up to the clubhouse or are you diverted off to a parking place.

2. How long does it take to shoot the pool and is it near the clubhouse.

(Need to know whether to bring the waitrose trolly to carry all the kit and cartridges, if you are parked away from club house)

3. How many times can you do the pool? 

4. What time roughly will the do start (i am working out how many hours to be there versus cartridge quantity to bring if the pool is going to get hammered waiting for the back number draw...plus whether i need to leave hubby a TV diner.... :wink: )

5. Do i need to bring a sarnie or is there food stall there.

Thank you.

#veryexcited #evenificantshootforsh*t

1. Can you drive up to the clubhouse or are you diverted off to a parking place.

(Need to know whether to bring the waitrose trolly to carry all the kit and cartridges, if you are parked away from club house)

4. What time roughly will the do start (i am working out how many hours to be there versus cartridge quantity to bring if the pool is going to get hammered waiting for the back number draw...plus whether i need to leave hubby a TV diner.... :wink: )

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bring the heli to ferry supplies in as you need them :)

Just printing off the spreadsheet to start the ball rolling here

:santa:
That does not really help....   :wink:

Last edited:

Thank you.

1. Ok today, but suspect field tmrw; or at least bottom car park

2. Pools in skeet areas. 25 target sequence.

3. May be busy tmrw? Dunno.

4. Sorry, no idea.

5. Food there.

Dumbass newbie question: what's a pool shoot? I have visions of a nice blue watered swimingpool rapidly filling up with lead, whoever fires the shot that removes the last of the water wins. But it's probably just my warped imagination...
Thanks!

Dumbass newbie question: what's a pool shoot? I have visions of a nice blue watered swimingpool rapidly filling up with lead, whoever fires the shot that removes the last of the water wins. But it's probably just my warped imagination...

Thanks!
Just a little side event. (Assume the entry fees are "pooled" to form the prize fund).

So "just" some extra stands and associated prizes? Shame, I liked the idea of the pool.
Thanks for the quick answer.

1. Ok today, but suspect field tmrw; or at least bottom car park

2. Pools in skeet areas. 25 target sequence.

3. May be busy tmrw? Dunno.

4. Sorry, no idea.

5. Food there.
Thank you. Does anyone know the times for the do?? Start finish....approx?

Two pool shoots. 1, 15 bird sequence of four targets I think. 2, 25 bird sport trap type

Really looking forward to this as it will be my first ever big shoot after many years of shooting.

Back