Shootclay cup - A few Q's for Matt :)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pool shoots for the Classes or just the AAAs?
Oh no......pool shoots are for everyone.

One for people with autos.

One for people who only wear jeans.

One for people who do not like long edge on far away targets.

One for people who do not like close stuff around their ears.

One fr the girls.

One of the boys.

One for the girls who are really boys.

One for the boys who are really girls.

Mind you it the one that is the one for everyone....... :wink:

Matt will be able to tell you where it is when you get there.........so exciting isn't it.... :laugh:

Matt, are you running any form of (almost) live scoring or news as the shoot progresses? Of just news on here?

There will be a live online scoreboard... and a liveblog. 

All will be revealed this evening.

Will - we are running a book on how long it takes the system to display your score...  xD  I reckon 32 seconds for yours and about 3 days for mine... :biggrin:

Will - we are running a book on how long it takes the system to display your score...  xD  I reckon 32 seconds for yours and about 3 days for mine... :biggrin:
I might have to ask them to ditch my card if it doesn't go well on "home soil"..

Brilliant news! This is how a comp SHOULD be run! 

Hopefully I can 'watch' the action from work tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... Here we go, I have just been to the ground and walked the course, if looks fantastic people, they have done an amazing job.

Sponsors tents, pool shoots (yes, there are two... Bring plenty of bangers), food , signage, flags, it is all there.

And the targets, wow.... They are amazing, something for everyone, with a few surprises thrown in.

Tune in to shootclaycup.com tomorrow for live info from the ground, including our live scoreboard.

Well... Here we go, I have just been to the ground and walked the course, if looks fantastic people, they have done an amazing job.

Sponsors tents, pool shoots (yes, there are two... Bring plenty of bangers), food , signage, flags, it is all there.

And the targets, wow.... They are amazing, something for everyone, with a few surprises thrown in.

Tune in to shootclaycup.com tomorrow for live info from the ground, including our live scoreboard.
Less than two hours to go, wheeeeeeeeeee

roll on Saturday :)    

(does it show that i'm excited :) )

:santa:

Question.....?

Why is the biggest UK prize money shoot of the year....the Shootclay Cup.....not anywhere on the Cpsa website....??

:wink:

HI Matt,

Just thought,  with the main event imminent,  are there any specific  things that we need to bring / do from our side?

How long before our rotation do we need to register ?

do we need to bring anything paperwork / document wise ?

How do we find the rest of our squad? 

The best tip I can give for a major competition is to tip each ref £5 BEFORE shooting his or her stand.

New homepage is live for the Cup - with a live blog for pictures and news from the event, tweets from the event (tweet @ShootClay) and more... 

http://shootclaycup.com

Including a link to our very own live scoreboard - will be updated after each rotation. 

Massive props to Andy Simpson - a forum member, who designed and coded the pages for that.  Good Work Fella!

New homepage is live for the Cup - with a live blog for pictures and news from the event, tweets from the event (tweet @ShootClay) and more... 

http://shootclaycup.com

Including a link to our very own live scoreboard - will be updated after each rotation. 

Massive props to Andy Simpson - a forum member, who designed and coded the pages for that.  Good Work Fella!
Very impressed   looks uber slick  :)

Would be nice to have filterable and searchable display so you could find your mates/enemies scores. Pages listing each class too.

Just a thought! :)

Question.....?

Why is the biggest UK prize money shoot of the year....the Shootclay Cup.....not anywhere on the Cpsa website....??

:wink:
What and soil the inaugral event? The CPSA should be calling Matt and asking for advice on running events and attracting sponsors!

Oh no......pool shoots are for everyone.

One for people with autos.

One for people who only wear jeans.

One for people who do not like long edge on far away targets.

One for people who do not like close stuff around their ears.

One fr the girls.

One of the boys.

One for the girls who are really boys.

One for the boys who are really girls.

Mind you it the one that is the one for everyone....... :wink:

Matt will be able to tell you where it is when you get there.........so exciting isn't it.... :laugh:
Sounds a bit 'clicky'
Is there a pool shoot for those who only wear shorts? ;)

Back