Shootclay cup 2016??

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be on - I have a meeting next week to discuss...

Be patient. 

ooh I need a date for my calendar asap also venue oh and I need to be squaded with some friendly and patient shooters willing to endure a trappie with a SxS and a very jumpy up spaniel.

thanks

ooh I need a date for my calendar asap also venue oh and I need to be squaded with some friendly and patient shooters willing to endure a trappie with a SxS and a very jumpy up spaniel.

thanks
Jumpy Spaniel is great at a game shoot, but won't go down well at ESP shoots unless kept well away from shooting stands..

was a joke spaniel will be on walkies with Mrs ips.

was a joke spaniel will be on walkies with Mrs ips.
You do get dogs at shoots sometimes, especially straw balers. I have seen it cause issues at proper shoots, including one bloke who was calling it with a whistle! ?

will me old mate remember I am a trappie, we don't like noise or distraction. You won't know either me or the dog are there.

will me old mate remember I am a trappie, we don't like noise or distraction. You won't know either me or the dog are there.
Oh we will,  

I'll make sure Webby prints your number in bright pink 900 font  :)    

and  the footnote of

I'm  IPS the trappie , stop me and say Hi :) :)  

:santa:   :) x

It will be on - I have a meeting next week to discuss...

Be patient. 
Me Me Me  :)  

I'm in, when does the booking open  :)     just make  sure it dosent clash with the Beretta worlds ;)

Ohhh i can go cossy shopping now ;)

:santa:

:

You do get dogs at shoots sometimes, especially straw balers. I have seen it cause issues at proper shoots, including one bloke who was calling it with a whistle! ?
Sordin's round the wrong way again Will?  That was my Spaniel..........she's called Thistle :D

original_2012-personalised-day-to-page-leather-diary.jpg

At a straw baler last summer I had to stop shooting and get the pair again as a lab had run in to retrieve a clay from the ground  :lol:  (Not one of mine I must add, I had a good run of stands that day)

I love straw balers. Nothing like 4 blokes sharing a semi-auto, standing with their feet 30" apart, leaning backwards, face 2"from the stock, box of cartridges balanced on the cage, and missing 3' behind.. 

There is a great series of them around here in the summer that gives you 40 clays plus dinner and drink for £15. It's a great way to spend a midweek evening!

The standard of shooting really varies from gun handling an insurgent fighter would cringe at through to people straighting every card.

I know nothing finalised yet but what is venue likely to be and what time of year is most likely

When I have details - you'll have details. 

I have nothing to share until things are moving along. 

I love straw balers. Nothing like 4 blokes sharing a semi-auto, standing with their feet 30" apart, leaning backwards, face 2"from the stock, box of cartridges balanced on the cage, and missing 3' behind.. 
We did see that at Four Counties not so long a go Will. 

I wonder if that poor woman hit anything?

We did see that at Four Counties not so long a go Will. 

I wonder if that poor woman hit anything?
That was even worse. I can't believe that bloke would let his friend or wife endure that. She thought saying pull meant pull the trigger. Ludicrous pantomime and all in front of a load of shooters trying to do a registered course. 

Back