Shootclay cup 2016??

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it should be a mix of trap sporting and skeet in other words an all round that would encourage more entries and we trappies can meet some sporties AND most importantly we can see if sporties can shoot these pish easy going away targets they keep going on about.

insert smiley of your choice
Only if I can shoot them 'gun down' and with an auto  whilst wearing maroon shorts and one of them Italian string vests !   :rolleyes:

Only if I can shoot them 'gun down' and with an auto  whilst wearing maroon shorts and one of them Italian string vests !   :rolleyes:
only if you wear a camo t-shirt and hat :wink:

and several ammo belts

Last edited by a moderator:
in that case I am getting myself a blue auto and a string vest

I would think we could sort something at Northampton.  All round only takes 1:20 to shoot.

Or 100sporting 

Could add other disciplines or make it more birds to include Skt, DTL, ABT, 50 sporting or add a sport trap? Just putting ideas out there.

Maybe a flush comp as extra with two or 4 man teams?

Could be mid week or weekend,  if in mid summer on a thursday we shoot till near 10pm!

I would think we could sort something at Northampton.  All round only takes 1:20 to shoot.

Or 100sporting 

Could add other disciplines or make it more birds to include Skt, DTL, ABT, 50 sporting or add a sport trap? Just putting ideas out there.

Maybe a flush comp as extra with two or 4 man teams?

Could be mid week or weekend,  if in mid summer on a thursday we shoot till near 10pm!
mid week may be great for some on here but i suspect the majority have to do that little thing called work :smile:

so this thing on or not ?

if so count me in, I feel in need of a new challenge

Back