Royal berkshire challenge trophy 100 reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two leaders on 89 and Chris also won the 500 cartridges on the pool for 22/25. If you straight it on any of the days you get 1000 whoo hooo.

Robert Cross sets some brilliant targets, very clever and entertaining.

I only shot 67 but had a great fun day out.

#wanttogoagain....!!

nmkz7r.jpg

icux6q.jpg

'Twas a very nice shoot and a very nice group to go around with . Stand 11 was a tough one but my lad reminds me he got 6 and my guest got 0 . Can't remember my score . Not too many wearing shorts either . Lovely ground and Geoff the ref was fun .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Your lad shot that stand very well...

I enjoyed this thoroughly. Like many I came off stand 11 with only half marks, but most annoyingly had a crazy minute on an easy stand (slow floating incomer o/r quartering away) dropping three which should all have been dust. Dropped 1 on almost every other stand! Finished on 85 which really should have been nearer 90, but I thought the shoot had a great balance. 1 very tough stand, 1 pretty easy stand and the rest all a decent fair test. Nice to have good seating and water stations around. I hope they do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed this thoroughly. Like many I came off stand 11 with only half marks, but most annoyingly had a crazy minute on an easy stand (slow floating incomer o/r quartering away) dropping three which should all have been dust. Dropped 1 on almost every other stand! Finished on 85 which really should have been nearer 90, but I thought the shoot had a great balance. 1 very tough stand, 1 pretty easy stand and the rest all a decent fair test. I hope they do it again.
Well done Will....good score.

We started on one in the woods...2 easy peasy trap targets........and i missed two...!! Red faced or what...!! But i did get 4 on stand 11 :laugh: (including a pair)......that stand was brilliant. I would like to go back with another box of cartridges. The lower one was wind affected when we shot it. Sometime veering to the left of centre and sometimes to the right of centre......but the higher one was straight and evil.....but great fun at the same time.

(p.s. can anyone tell me how to get the American version of spell check off....it is very off putting :wink: ) 

Still nobody putting in more than 89 when I left today.. I think a 94 is out there for a superstar, but won't be shocked if 92 takes it.

I said 92/94 yesterday, stand 11, possibly the grouse butt, and possibly stand 1 will catch a few out. 

Still a great shoot - I was still Jt 2nd in B-Class after the first results today, I'll be very happy if that holds. 

92 posted this morning from Brett Hand... Leading at the moment.

I predict an 89 for Rick Wyatt and Nick Portlock, still to finish, then that's yer lot. 210 ish entries and a good event. I cry every time I think of the four stupid misses it put in, but hey ho.. (Something for Gebben Miles to sort out for me :) )

Had a crack at it today...forgot to pack my shooting head!  What a mess.  Dropper.  'Nuff said.

Shot this on Tuesday afternoon, enjoyable shoot. Those who know me know I am a very average (50) shooter  so I was pleased with my 62 (that included a 4 on stand 11!) seemed to hit what people were saying were the hard targets and missed the easier ones.

All in all a good day out.

That's not a very nice dig - someone's always got to be last and it is a shooting school.

Good for them for having a go - they'll undoubtedly get better.
Oh poooooey Bobby.....it's not a dig ....silly boy....it is a statement of joy.

I suppose in your sack races you all crossed the line at the same time.....doh

Shot it today and enjoyed it but did not get switched on until half way through, didn't straight a single stand (plenty 1 and 2 away) finished on 66 stand 11 was great seems I am a morning shooter as I shot 86 in the am at Prescott. Doh. Met a load of forum peeps as well.

That's not a very nice dig - someone's always got to be last and it is a shooting school.

Good for them for having a go - they'll undoubtedly get better.
Hi Robert

Very long time and no catch up, 100% agree and hope the very lowest shot of this comp returns with the spirit of I can do better as we all did once upon a time .........!! and the lowest score did hit 7x8 on stand 12.......!! 

Regards 

Lee 

Latest posts

Back