Coley 2016 Reg Series

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeHale

Just a heads up, the Ian Coley 2016 Reg Sporting begins March 2nd and continues on the first Wednesday of every month through to October. Shaun and his crew have worked hard on some new target presentations that have apparently not been seen on the ground before.

100 bird all squaded. 3 rotations 10am 12 and 2pm. Telephone entries are preferred 01242870391 entries on the day subject to availability. Comp £40 B/O £35 

All entries for 5 or more of the series eligible for Series Competition Prize £200 in class. All class winners go to a series shoot off in October for a further £200. 

Enjoyed this last year, hopefully this year will be even better

Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up, the Ian Coley 2016 Reg Sporting begins March 3rd and continues on the first Wednesday of every month through to October. Shaun and his crew have worked hard on some new target presentations that have apparently not been seen on the ground before.

100 bird all squaded. 3 rotations 10am 12 and 2pm. Telephone entries are preferred 01242870391 entries on the day subject to availability. Comp £40 B/O £35 

All entries for 5 or more of the series eligible for Series Competition Prize £200 in class. All class winners go to a series shoot off in October for a further £200. 

Enjoyed this last year, hopefully this year will be even better

Best regards
March 3rd is a Thursday. Correct date?

Their website says 2nd.

Shame they have picked first week of the month as this is the day before EJC. Second week of month has nothing. Good to see it return though.

Many thanks for that Will, now amended. I am an idiot. 

Totally agree about the date placement, second Wednesday would have been preferable but there it is. Know a lot of people enjoyed this last year and it's Shaun's intention to put on a shoot with something for everyone, irrespective of the classes.

Fingers crossed, hope that he does well now he's in charge.

Many thanks for that Will, now amended. I am an idiot. 

Totally agree about the date placement, second Wednesday would have been preferable but there it is. Know a lot of people enjoyed this last year and it's Shaun's intention to put on a shoot with something for everyone, irrespective of the classes.

Fingers crossed, hope that he does well now he's in charge.
I shot a few of these a year or two back when they first started. Few people enjoyed them, then last year they did a much better job. I hope the momentum continues. 

Maybe somebody suggest the second Weds to them? Can't make any odds to them and will almost certainly increase entries..

I did back at the end of last year, said it would sit very nicely between Churchill's and Owl's I'll mention it again, doubt that any changes will be made but agree it would make a massive difference to the entries. 

Ha ha the Missus is making me do it. You could always save me a job and take her round with you. 

It would be my pleasure joe !! But if have to call distraction a lot as I know you would be peeping in trees !!!!

It would be my pleasure joe !! But if have to call distraction a lot as I know you would be peeping in trees !!!!
She'll be pleased to hear it Stevie, save the poor girl from my bin kicking antics. There's no need to worry about me spying on you either. Contrary to common consensus I think you're a decent sort of bloke. 

Typo Steve as don't you mean that some of us are "peeing in trees" :)
Reminds me to stock up on the Tena pads Rich. Love shooting in your company but quite often watching you causes me to wet myself laughing. 

She'll be pleased to hear it Stevie, save the poor girl from my bin kicking antics. There's no need to worry about me spying on you either. Contrary to common consensus I think you're a decent sort of bloke. 

Reminds me to stock up on the Tena pads Rich. Love shooting in your company but quite often watching you causes me to wet myself laughing. 
best you get to Boots the Chemist for a mega pack of those Tena pads, we are in same squad so you'll need a dozen :) see you are all ready for 2 buddy 

Latest posts

Back