Remington cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still got some rxp remmington new shooters wouldent know about them.
Those were the ones I remember using joe, bloody good they were to, that's why I'm interested now Remington are available again,

Have you tried the new ones ? And if so how do they compare ? What are you using these days ? Haven't seen you around Herefordshire much lately, but then again people don't put the straw balers on like cutter used to, I remember his shoots fondly,

No poncing about with classes, you were either good enough to be in the money or tough if you weren't. That bloke raised thousands and thousands for charity over the 20 years or so I knew him through clay shooting alone.

One thing that always made me chuckle was, whenever he advertised his shoots in the local press or pull magazine in the bottom corner it said, C,R,A. Cutters rules apply

Hi Ashley yes still got a few but like you said once gone there gone bloody good shell soft.Just bought abox of an old fella paid 5 pounds for them. been shooting Eley for 23 years mate Suberb/s nice shell. dont get many like cutter allways a good shoot sadley no more just like the RXP.ALL THE BEST.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back