Premium cartridges - are they worth it?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pay €3.50 for 25 targets I do not know if that price is under threat . It is just a perk of being a member of a private club, as all the clubs down here are. The non members have to pay €5 for the same 25 targets . The thing is our club, although we do have a parcours is predominantly trap so the targets are the same as at any other trap ground sporting clubs need much more room.
Out of interest what's the cost of membership per year for the private club

Out of interest what's the cost of membership per year for the private club
I think it was €30 last year so it is a balance whether you take out a card for the club, clearly if you shoot fewer than 20 rounds it is not worth doing. I get my shooting license via the club and shoot many more rounds than 20 so it is a no brainer. Another thing with the club is that if you enter the league championship, which is compulsory if you want to enter the French national championship, the entry fees are paid by the club. I personally think that should be dropped because essentially this means club members are contributing to someone else's indulgence but that is €45 of incentive to take the club card. 

I think it was €30 last year so it is a balance whether you take out a card for the club, clearly if you shoot fewer than 20 rounds it is not worth doing. I get my shooting license via the club and shoot many more rounds than 20 so it is a no brainer. Another thing with the club is that if you enter the league championship, which is compulsory if you want to enter the French national championship, the entry fees are paid by the club. I personally think that should be dropped because essentially this means club members are contributing to someone else's indulgence but that is €45 of incentive to take the club card. 
Like I said before here in Treasure Island 🤔 🤣

Latest posts

Back