pet hate .

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i loose my voice with a cold....(on the rare occasions) my husband loves it although I cannot for the life of me understand why.....just saying

stroppy women that will even eventually go as far to admit they are wrong,they are actually cutting their nose of to spite their face,but there going to bloody do it anyway just to prove they can!

she drives me insane on occasion and her ability to stay silent for an unbelievable period of time is almost honed to a fine art.

but then again she cooks an awesome roast :nyam:
If she'd give classes in that I have someone I'd like to enroll

I tried staying quiet on my speed awareness course today.......I forget though that sometimes my thoughts do end up as mutters.....and one apparent 'oh cock' did amuse those sat at the side of me............I thought i only thought it........

Well its something our cops do instead of kicking the carp out of you.

well preferred to 3 points , hey?  naughty girl,, ,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
I did one four months ago then got done again two weeks later. Never even saw the mobile trap.

I did one four months ago then got done again two weeks later. Never even saw the mobile trap.
i have been so lucky recently that i am absolutely convinced that the angle of the front of my van is a radar deflector seemed to have sailed through quite a few not realising in time......unfortunately that does not help when they come up behind you and flip the blues on!

Its important to keep the speed down in a 30mph as it doesn't take a lot more to kill someone as your braking distance is extended.

Mine have all been motorway or dual carriageway.  Makes me cross but its the law!

I was done at 04:50am last Sunday doing 66 mph in one of the 50 mph zones on the M1.  I wouldn't mind, but there wasn't a soul in sight, and on top of that I was 2 mph over the 'driver awareness course' level. :growl:

First time in over 45 years, so it had to happen sooner or later, I suppose! :frown:

Back