ParkFarm SG, Worcs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigroo

Hi All, Last night I tried the new compact layout at Park farm SG, must say what a great set up (all on acoustics) and a very friendly crowd. The targets were good and hittable.

Right then, ive been meaning to try and get to Park Farm for ages and today finally managed it, i have to say what a great little ground it is and will deffinitely be going again and again, well laid out, well run, we kept being asked if everything was ok with the traps etc, no break-downs, only one no-bird and a lot of friendly people, some of whome we know from Throcmorton.

Fibre only on the sporting but plastic on the compact sporting, DTL and skeet.

Shot the 75 bird sporting and then did a round of skeet and came away happy, just what shooting should be about, not to mention the free tea and coffee !!!

Well done Park Farm !!!!!

Would have to agree, lovely ground, hard as nails ball trap layout too. Also Phill has gone to a lot of effort recently to improve disabled access. Top bloke.

Could anyone supply address please so I can have idea of travelling time as sounds like a nice ground to visit :) thanks

Hi Ian seems a 2+ hour spin for me but may give it a try as sounds like organised set up and free tea cant be bad. Do they hold reg comp there or just practice for the sporting/compact ?

It's not CPSA bud so no reg shoot, just a nice 75 bird family run shoot for a bit of practice.

They were telling us yesterday that the compact sporting has only been in for 3 weeks and is proving a success but we spoke to a guy who had just shot it and reckoned it wasn't that easy so we'll be having a play with that next time too.

Have a look on the web site and see what you think

www.parkfarmshoot.co.uk

:)

It's not CPSA bud so no reg shoot, just a nice 75 bird family run shoot for a bit of practice. They were telling us yesterday that the compact sporting has only been in for 3 weeks and is proving a success but we spoke to a guy who had just shot it and reckoned it wasn't that easy so we'll be having a play with that next time too. Have a look on the web site and see what you think www.parkfarmshoot.co.uk :)
Thanks for the info Ian :)   will have a look at have a chat with you saturday about it cheers butty :D

anybody who hasent been to park farm dont now what there missing open thursdays from one till four and every other sunday no cpsa reg/s brill run famerly shoot  i pratice there every thursday good skeet range

Exactly!

Claire and I shot a round of skeet with Joe on Sunday and although he straighted it, I think I had him worried at one point !! hahahahaha

:)

Been back to Park Farm again today, and it was even better than last time. A very friendly crowd, a warm welcome and FREE refreshments :)))
The compact / cages are now set up on a new clean concrete base.
The targets were good steady birds, and i didn't see any no birds. The new acoustics worked very well with the new traps.
What great place and its a credit, to the Saunders family.

Were going to try and get back there on Sunday, if my hangover will allow!

(Parties Christmas do Sat night)

:/

Met up with Ian ( Major hangover :lol:  what about those photo's oops ! ) Mrs Ian, Ians lad and friend had a good laugh and shot some nice targets in a very friendly atmosphere. Sporting course was fun with targets for all to enjoy having a shot/ practice . FITASC compact with acoustic release was very good. All in all a great fun day and enjoyed will visit again.

well done Park Farm for creating a shoot with a friendly fun atmosphere for anyone visiting for the first time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill shoot the Fitty sporting next time, wont go on a mad one the night before and may even enjoy it!!

Glad you had a good time, don't forget Monmouth?

Back