OT Selection Shoots 2016

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey Phil! You are going to be busy !!

Something's got to give for me too. And it will probably be ABT following my performance yesterday :(

DT

Abt is out for me due to increasing frustration with it. UT is out due to not really liking it. So its ot for me with at least one dtl major just for fun.

Blimey Phil! You are going to be busy !!

Something's got to give for me too. And it will probably be ABT following my performance yesterday :(

DT
I was trying to highlight that the trap discipline selection shoots are all nigh on consecutive weekends.  

The new ABT is supposed to make it easier.......

I was trying to highlight that the trap discipline selection shoots are all nigh on consecutive weekends.  

The new ABT is supposed to make it easier.......
Opps. Sorry Phil but when you said "here how it looks for me" I took that as being what 'you' were planning. 

Yes I agree, it is all getting very crowded for trap shooters, especially those boys and girls competing at OT at World Cup level! Mix in UT as well and it all gets very hectic indeed. 

As for ABT being easier did you see some of the scores at Rugby yesterday!! 

Will wait until I shoot it in nicer (warmer, less windy) weather before deciding if its easier or not.

DT

Opps. Sorry Phil but when you said "here how it looks for me" I took that as being what 'you' were planning. 

Yes I agree, it is all getting very crowded for trap shooters, especially those boys and girls competing at OT at World Cup level! Mix in UT as well and it all gets very hectic indeed. 

As for ABT being easier did you see some of the scores at Rugby yesterday!! 

Will wait until I shoot it in nicer (warmer, less windy) weather before deciding if its easier or not.

DT
No sorry needed, they are all in the plan at the moment.  Looking at the CPSA calendar doesn't give you the true feel of how busy it is and where you'll be going on a week by week basis, listing it does. Don't let IPS see I mentioned a list :smile:

The biggest problem by far yesterday was the poor visibility due to the low light levels especially on A layout, targets to the right going towards the bushes in the hedgerow or a low target towards the Helice ring fence were very difficult to pick up quickly.

I gave the dog a run around the ground after we'd finished and the light was totally different, amazing what a bit of sun and no cloud can do. I was reasonably happy with my score given the conditions, 3rd overall and 2nd in class gave me some beer money. 

a list you say oooh count me in

oh bollox draft calendar has bywel dtl same weekend as Bev ot shoot. Darn it

Last edited by a moderator:
double bollox krieghof dtl same weekend as brook bank ot

who the heck arranges these things

Beverley might be overrun by all the converts from DTL, via easy ABT, to OT. Forsaking a decent prize fund at Bywell for diddly squat in East Yorkshire????

Read the same for the Krieghof and Brookbank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.

Here's how it looks for me, something will have to give.  If the UT goes to the snake system then it'll probably be that.

April

9-10th OT Nutty; 23-24th ABT NCSC; 30th April-1st May UT Beverley.

May

14-15th ABT Brookbank; 21-22nd UT Nutty; 28-30th OT Brookbank.

June

11-12th OT Beverley; 16-19th ECH UT Hungary.

July

2-3rd UT Brookbank; 9-10th UT Bywell; 30-31st ABT Beverley.

August

6-7th UT SW2000; 13-14th ABT World Fauxdegla; 19-20th OT Home international ?.

September

9-11th World UT Morocco; 16-17th ABT Home International Brookbank; 24-25th UT Nutty.
Hmmm looking like a quiet year for me looking at those dates. As far as the GB OT shoots go.. in the words of Duncan Bannatyne..'Im oooot'.

Another baby due in April isn't helping matters, should have learned my lesson the first time!

OT home inter is at Griffin Lloyd I a led to believe, but over 150 targets due to only two ranges. CSF ED supposedly in lovely sunny Wales too... SW2K.

Sid. Congrats on the forthcoming event. Have you worked out whats causing it yet?

CSF ED ?

DT

Congratulations sid,this is becoming a habit ,at this rate you will have your own squad for OT.

It is becoming an expensive habit that is eating into my cartridge budget. Not quite sure the cause as yet, think it may have something to do with alcohol? Strangely child number 1 came about 9 months after Christmas, and this one 9 months after my own birthday. Curious.

It is becoming an expensive habit that is eating into my cartridge budget. Not quite sure the cause as yet, think it may have something to do with alcohol? Strangely child number 1 came about 9 months after Christmas, and this one 9 months after my own birthday. Curious.
Twice a year eh .... you lucky git :smile:

BICTSF web thing now says dates and venues withdrawn and new ones to be announced.

BICTSF web thing now says dates and venues withdrawn and new ones to be announced.
Don't forget to wear your maroon camo shorts Ian!  Oh and the sandals with socks .....oh and buy an auto to use......and....... :lol:

all duly noted

then duly disregarded les me old mate

Does anyone know if our illustrious OT reps have got there sh1t together and confirmed any dates yet?

Back