OT selection 125 or 200 ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know........it is soooooo refreshing to know that Chard is right.......and there is no problems for shooters and their governing bodies..... :laugh: with selection shoot criteria...... Or.....shooters wanting changes :smile:

I feel that I can sleep well now.....knowing that everything is working in OT....as you all say above.....and that Chard pointed it out to us how happy you 'should' be.

In fact .....I am just off to skip around the daffodils in the sun........whilst wondering why.......in the middle of the World Sporting in the USA....the ex-Chair (not sure why he went anyway) and the CEO......allegedly trotted of for a few days in Dallas..... :smile:

Apparently they were calling on the loud speaker for them....to no avail....

It is refreshing to know that our leaders are Dallas fans.......I have to say that I would not have missed a chance at seeing Sue Ellen as well....I wonder if they went to the set.........love that soap. :laugh:

Those sporting layout must have covered a large area....and nice to see they were pressing the flesh with the UK shooters who made the trip....and supporting the England team. :smile:

What....what.....I can hardly hear you......?? You will have to speak up....

Last edited:
You know........it is soooooo refreshing to know that Chard is right.......and there is no problems for shooters and their governing bodies..... :laugh: with selection shoot criteria...... Or.....shooters wanting changes :smile:

I feel that I can sleep well now.....knowing that everything is working in OT....as you all say above.....and that Chard pointed it out to us how happy you 'should' be.

In fact .....I am just off to skip around the daffodils in the sun........whilst wondering why.......in the middle of the World Sporting in the USA....the ex-Chair (not sure why he went anyway) and the CEO......allegedly trotted of for a few days in Dallas..... :smile:

Apparently they were calling on the loud speaker for them....to no avail....

It is refreshing to know that our leaders are Dallas fans.......I have to say that I would not have missed a chance at seeing Sue Ellen as well....I wonder if they went to the set.........love that soap. :laugh:

Those sporting layout must have covered a large area....and nice to see they were pressing the flesh with the UK shooters who made the trip....and supporting the England team. :smile:

What....what.....I can hardly hear you......?? You will have to speak up....
Blimey Nic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :frantics:

Blimey Nic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frantics:
What you running about for Les?

Are you not also happy that we can sleep well in our beds knowing that we are in safe hands.... :smile:

What you running about for Les?

Are you not also happy that we can sleep well in our beds knowing that we are in safe hands.... :smile:
 Oh yes I'm also skipping around the daffs dear! In fact I could be happier in the hands of Joseph Stalin, a person of truth,honesty, charity and fair play! :laugh:

Oh yes I'm also skipping around the daffs dear! In fact I could be happier in the hands of Joseph Stalin, a person of truth,honesty, charity and fair play! :laugh:
Hahahahaha

Back