Official Mirage ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete

didn't know degla stocked them

James

to clarify i meant made by Fiocchi not necessarily same as.

Many world cup ot shooters use clever so i am not saying anything derogatory and as i say never used them

Who's to say that the brass was not made by Clever and one slipped in to the Fiocchi delivery?

Interestingly I note that the primer is in the brass (or is this simply the strike plate and the actual primer is added later?). Does this mean that both companies use the same primers?

DT

So let me get this straight. Anyone who says Fiocchi are not as good as some of us say they are and that clever are better are actually shooting Fiocchi cartridges. Interesting.

I have always been led to believe that there are only a handful of cartridge manufacturers using components from even fewer component manufacturers but re badging for many the only real difference between brands therefore is the quality of the components selected and the degree of quality control measures implemented for each model, the more expensive enjoying far better quality control to ensure consistency.
Yes they manufacture all Clever cases and they also load for them......sorry to those who don't know....but true story...!!

Yes they manufacture all Clever cases and they also load for them...
They load for them...must be when Alberto is haveing a day off...don't worry, one day Fiocchi will be busy/popular enough that they can sub out some work, until then, have they asked you to tout for loading work to fill some slack capacity???

Back