Newbie shooting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beechin

Recently taken up shooting and I'm looking to get my first gun. I know this has probably been asked a thousand times before but what is a good gun to buy as a starter gun. And I'm looking to spend around the £500 mark.

www.guntrader.co.uk try as many different makes as you can ask lots of advice but the probable route I would recommend was to buy a used miruko or beretta or browning, won't hurt having a few lessons and speaking to a good coach about gun fit

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the advise guys I have seen browning medallist on shootinguk.co.uk that's close to me are these any good

www.guntrader.co.uk try as many different makes as you can ask lots of advice but the probable route I would recommend was to buy a used miruko or beretta or browning, won't hurt having a few lessons and speaking to a good coach about gun fit
+1........ That's very sound advice. A good instructor/coach can help a lot with regard to buying a first gun!

Latest posts

Back