New year blues

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As previously stated , isn't a cpsa shoot for cpsa members? . Seem pointless paying for membership when you can just rock up anywhere and shoot. Doesn't the day pass (for non members) mean just that. Not intended  for multiple shoots. Soon cut down them queues. 

Anyhow  I digress. 95 at Grange Farm. 

Jasper. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As previously stated , isn't a cpsa shoot for cpsa members? . Seem pointless paying for membership when you can just rock up anywhere and shoot. Doesn't the day pass (for non members) mean just that. Not intended  for multiple shoots. Soon cut down them queues. 

Jasper. 
Dont think the ground owners are tied to CPSA members, sure they would be grateful of anybodies cash, especially after last couple of years hardship

If its a reg shoot they are. , non members are supposed to shoot on a day ticket. Not intended for repeat uses.Just for them to try a reg shoot and then see if they wish to continue into membership.  Thems the rules....they are available on the cpsa website. 👀

Although we seem to change them to suit .

Well if its good enough for Formula 1.....

Jasper. 

Screenshot_20220109-201618_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20220109-201550_Drive.jpg

If its a reg shoot they are. , non members are supposed to shoot on a day ticket. Not intended for repeat uses.Just for them to try a reg shoot and then see if they wish to continue into membership.  Thems the rules....they are available on the cpsa website. 👀

Although we seem to change them to suit .

Well if its good enough for Formula 1.....

Jasper. 

View attachment 8843View attachment 8844
🤣🤣🤣. Next championship final I think if say RF, GD etc are 5 targets up after 20 of 25 they should stop the shoot.  Put the one they want to win to get a new name on a trophy as having the same people keep winning is a bit boring on the same score and make the others shoot with a 410 with rice shot. 

JMO

I suspected that something was afoot for the last 3 races and at SPA that the rules were being tipped in one teams favour. 

Glad the FIA have apparently been called out on several fronts. 

Won't be watching F1 for a while. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasper. 
👏 the 95, with the other topic I fear that for non “championship” shoots that horse has well and truly bolted

I will be back soon when it’s brighter, drier and warmer, and for you dedicated FITASC shooters, you’ll be pleased to know I’ve put my name down to ref the 4 BICTSF shoots 🤣🤣🤣

Have they put the fixtures out then for the 4 shoots there's nothing on the BICTSF site ? Let the cat out the bag then where are they going to be held   :read:  if your allowed to say that is ? 
G, take a peek on the CPSA web, there’s a “calendar” with provisional dates for just about every shoot inc the BICTSF FITASC events 👍

Local ground most weekends, Catton Hall midweek. Having bought some excellent warm, thin compression type tops, coupled with a Rohan thin lightweight waterproof, I was sweating after the walk uphill at Catton last Wednesday. The 3 thin layers that I wear do not alter my gunfit in any way. It has to be lashing down before I cancel my shooting. I no longer shoot comps. just shoot for enjoyment and I am the wrong side of 75. One of my shooting pals is 86 this year and is still out every week.

Local ground most weekends, Catton Hall midweek. Having bought some excellent warm, thin compression type tops, coupled with a Rohan thin lightweight waterproof, I was sweating after the walk uphill at Catton last Wednesday. The 3 thin layers that I wear do not alter my gunfit in any way. It has to be lashing down before I cancel my shooting. I no longer shoot comps. just shoot for enjoyment and I am the wrong side of 75. One of my shooting pals is 86 this year and is still out every week.
Compression type tops got my mind wondering all-sorts , just saying 😁

Blooming eck  !  Now I AM worried, I'm shooting with you next week  🤔
The way it's going you may not pull the trigger.....but we will have a laugh as we always do 👍

Back