New prototype Beretta?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can think of a few who would benefit from having their gun wrapped around their neck's too       :angel:

Don't know why Beretta would want to produce a perazzi clone. We have enough of those already. The only gun that should have a perazzi lock up is a perazzi. Berretta have their distinctive lock up in the ASE / dt series. 

Won't be getting one of these. Would rather have a real perazzi not a copy. 

Hate that crappy looking rubber top lever too. 

Stick to my DT11 with half decent wood thanks.

Jasper.

That lock up design although similar to Perazzi, beretta already make one like this in their SO10 model. 

Also, it’s a boss action originally, not Perazzi. 

I'm going to reserve judgement till we've seen a few more pics and been told what it is first AND the market segment it's being aimed at but will say looking at their current clay specific line up that both the low and mid (692 - DT11) are ripe for improvement and an injection of reality checks. 

No doubt Beretta will flood the market with it like they do with all there other gun's.

Early indications are that the gun is a cross between the DT11 and the SO10 with a , wait for it , rrp of circa £20k.

It's still looks like is has the head of a coach-bolt sticking out of he side of the action - yeah I know it isn't really a coach-bolt but it's still an example of a cost-cutting engineering when much neater approaches are available...crikey I looked at a Bettinsoli without the eyesore dome heads on the sides of the action at the Shooting Show this morning £825 brand new, list price.   Grumble over... :smile:

As tho a different gun will somehow change the world.  If it is for the high end of the competition market then best of luck.  Fortunately for me, for many reasons, it is right at the who GAF level.  Used to the lines of a MX8 makes this new thing look somewhat strange.  But that could just be me.

It's good there bringing  a new model out ! the law of averages says they will get one right one day  :angel:

Just a case of someone who was a brilliant shooter with a perfect gun who changed their gun for money and is longing for the previous gun's feel? Perazzi only make 7 guns per day and nearly everyone of them is sold before they are made... I don't think they will be sitting worrying about what Beretta or Kemen are doing. It is a bit naff though having to change a gun because the shooter you hired really wants to shoot the gun the had before :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So how many Boss O/u's have you got Cyril ? Talk sense or shut up .

I suppose Perazzi also perfected the hand and grip shape of the MX8  range to include rapidly disposable Stocks ?

You and Perazzi crack me up.

So how many Boss O/u's have you got Cyril ? Talk sense or shut up .

I suppose Perazzi also perfected the hand and grip shape of the MX8  range to include rapidly disposable Stocks ?

You and Perazzi crack me up.
Oh, puhleeze!  We all know that a person of your experience and intelligence would only make disparaging remarks of that sort in jest.  Your poorly concealed admiration of things Perazzi is too well known for you to make such comments and expect to be believed.

HAHAHA - good one there, Old Man!!

Back