New Dt11 carbon fibre

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just like to say:

Beretta gets slagged off constantly - I ignore it

There are no Germans left in Germany

James calm down before you do yourself a damage

Politics is the same all over the world - boring as hell and will never change

Trailer parks serve a purpose and if I was in need of a roof over my head, I would be there like a shot.

Love and Peace xxx

I must be a tart as I have no particular brand loyalty.  I love my new K80 but I also love my old DT10.  The old one doesn't get used but I intend to keep it for the foreseeable future as a spare and I know that when I do use it I'll enjoy it.

I must be a tart as I have no particular brand loyalty.  I love my new K80 but I also love my old DT10.  The old one doesn't get used but I intend to keep it for the foreseeable future as a spare and I know that when I do use it I'll enjoy it.
I have no brand loyalty either...I just shoot better and get on better with the K80 than any other gun I've tried. DT10's are great guns, to my mined probably the best gun Beretta have made. Wonko's contstant jibes are just getting tedious to read...even if I didn't own a Krieghoff I'd still find it tedious to read. 

Nothing canges the fact that DT 11's are a flop for sporting/FITASC...Trap guns have a one dimensional handeling requerment, they do make steady heavy skeet guns so no great pressure there then either

I Yes, drive an Audi...best car I've ever driven. 

Run John Deere tractors at work, had plenty others but the only tractor I prefer to John Deere is Fent...(German) they are seriously good, but out of my league £££ wise. We have burned out every power tool brand except Metabo, (German) now all drills/power tools that get replaced are Metabo!! I re barrelled my Tikka with a (German)  Lothar Walther barrel...WOW!!! 

Last winter when I decided the DT11 HAD to go,  I borrowed/shot Beretta/Guerini/Perazzi/Browning/Zoli/Blaser/Miroku and Krieghoff...Krieghoff won!!! 
Yes, I just knew that you would !

Satire and sarcasm are obviously lost on you...keep being a dick about Krieghoff at every operchanity, you will get more satire and sarcasm, your Krieghoff bashing obsession has gotten anoying and boring!!!
do you have spellcheck? 

I refuse absolutely to take any responsibility for any aspect of the Krieghoff product.  In the same vein as "I know art when I see it", I'm compelled to know that some firearms are visually offensive.  I'm sure there are persons who are less aesthetically demanding and I'm not responsible for them either.  The world is a great and wonderful place with room for persons of any quality of taste - or even none at all.

This is a smiley - -    :poke:  you might consider adding them to your posts so other can be aware of your intent

The aesthetics of shotguns are after all a matter for individual taste, but anyone who reckons that a Krieghoff is ugly as sin does have a point.

Well !

Interesting thread this, I thought it was about Beretta DT11's?

Seems I was wrong.

I slated Krieghoffs as being very overpriced and very unreliable , fanfires, primer issues etc.

Bought a couple and now have friends self abusing when they see my particular guns as the wood is fabulous and the engravings are tastefully exquisite.

Perazzi's are very well balanced , well made shooting tools normally adorned with Beech driftwood + about a nine month wait for a Pasta maker to get the Stock dimensions wrong is not for me.

So back on to the thread.

A DT11 is now a very popular and hard wearing (apart from the stupid stripe) competition gun , BUT whoa betide anyone who buys an early one by mistake . Lifeless overweight piece of tat . As for carbon fibre ? Is it not really a gimmick ?

Beretta Mfg . may need a helping hand as they do seem to have lost their way , with their Turkish manufactured 692 and I now see that the DT11 is now made by Marocchi and available from Viking Arms according to an advert in September's Clay Shooting Magazine page 103.

Well that's certainly what it looks like to the eye. :smile:

I believe that Beretta is going to totally farm out the gun making and get into automobile accessories.

Perazzi's are very well balanced , well made shooting tools normally adorned with Beech driftwood + about a nine month wait for a Pasta maker to get the Stock dimensions wrong is not for me.
I have no idea about the wait/dimension difficulty but the aspect of the wood mentioned is undeniable.  The Euro market guns in my experience are far superior to the US market gun in that regard.  In the defense I can only offer that they do not break if properly fitted.  I know - big whoop!   :clapping:

I have got two furry dice and a windscreen sticker on order from Beretta. :smile:

Back