My Italian B&W picture calendar

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnachaj

Anyone wanting a nice calendar of my Italian B&W pictures, needs only to email me for the pdf file to print:hnachaj at hotmail.comHappy holidaysHenry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

It is a great job Hen. I sent it to a pal in Italy last week and they thought it was great. I pointed out who you were and that there was no photoshop used.

Thank you!!! I am a bit old fashioned and at the most crop and adjust exposure using only Microsoft Photo Editor! I have done some stuff for Clayshooting in the past and probably will have some in the near future as they have changed their renumeration policies. I am a regular for Michael in ClayshootingUSA. I do a lot of corporate stuff. It is NOT my main income and far from it! I now do it only for pleasure!  Many more pics of shooting, nice pics and my travels in my website under the storefront: http://www.sportingphotosshop.com Happy holidaysHenry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Back