MP's Pensions...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Difficult job i wouldnt do it but if i did i too would want a very good pension. Good luck to anyone lucky enough to be paid very well i say. Jealousy is the only reason to have a problem with what other people have or do.

Jealous statement wasnt aimed at you by the way. :)

Your right about the sore back etc. Still wouldnt like to be an mp though :)

Jealous statement wasnt aimed at you by the way. :)

Your right about the sore back etc. Still wouldnt like to be an mp though :)
No probs, all is mellow here just finished laying new floor in utility room, cats s*** on it already,time for bath & some beer.I would'nt like the job either, your always going to upset at least 1/2 the population. :)

Be amazing if they could get half of the population to vote... if we could harness all the people that moan, and turn them into voters - then maybe things could change.

Be amazing if they could get half of the population to vote... if we could harness all the people that moan, and turn them into voters - then maybe things could change.
You could be on to something there earth shatteringly simple. Wonder when it will become compulsory to vote. ;)

democracy provides one with a right to vote,equally it provides a choice not to, to force citizens to vote defeats the whole point of democracy

If you are forced to vote it is only a slight step away from a totalitariian society, what else would you then be forced to do through the abuse of legislative powers?

The essence of democracy is to provide freedoms for every individual and right to exercise those freedoms as they see fit

The danger is of course that failing to vote could lead to the totalitarian society which we would wish to avoid anyway

If voting changed anything they would make it illegal !!

Latest posts

Back