More Perazzi problems...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to interrupt guys.....: P but problem found! It seems that my can will eject cartridges even though it's not fully open. I'm talking a tiny amount, I can actually make it happen now. If I consciously open it with more effort, it works fine.
Is it supposed to do that then?

Nope have thought about it and it wasnt coffee or shooting related.

You don't think the aforesaid gesture was rude ... Surely not :)

Nope have thought about it and it wasnt coffee or shooting related.

You don't think the aforesaid gesture was rude ... Surely not :)
What ???.......Phil?......rude?......nah surely not!!!! He's got a thicker skin than that!!! Well he must have, wearing an orange shooting vest Ian !!  Wearing such a garment is just asking for trouble!  :haha:

Nah mate his spray tan is something else.

I dunno what all the fuss is about :spiteful:

attachicon.gif
BCTC Cheddite OT GP.jpg
Anyway

Whats with the pic did you win summat Phil me old orange mate ?

Veteran silver. I was gutted you weren't there to see me getting the Cheddites won of course with Fiocchi FBlacks.

Well done Phil sorry i missed it but had to get off to miss the traffic on the 62. Would have stayed if i had known you were placed.

Well i Wouldnt really i am just being polite :)

Shooting at Rugby yesterday and a chap walks into the clubhouse asking if anyone knows how to change a firing pin on a Gamba (I think but pretty much the same as a P gun, with removable trigger, etc)? "why what's the problem"? "It's not striking the cartridge hard enough to make it go bang". Inspection of the firing pin by someone in the know reveals there is sod all wrong with it. Following on from the comments earlier in this thread I said "why don't you change the spring, it might have a crack in it". Spring was removed but no apparent crack but the new spring deffo felt firmer during installation that the one that came out.  New spring fitted and never missed a beat after that. Suspect spring went straight back in the spares box Doh!

Just goes to show how informative this site can be :)

DT

Back