More Perazzi problems...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He also tried to show the offending item to me..However I couldn't see much after being temporarily blinded by a skeet vest :)
Yes Paul my cornea has been damaged. My high contrast pilla lens made matters even worse turning the vibrant orange into a weapon of war.

I dunno what all the fuss is about :spiteful:

post-648-0-95977300-1410793279.jpg

Attachments

• BCTC Cheddite OT GP.jpg
    BCTC Cheddite OT GP.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
Phil had all the ppe on apart from safety boots. Looked a bit like one of those folk doing community service.

Is that one of those hi viz vests that the yanks wear for hunting?  :spiteful:
No It's a Beretta skeet vest, very well made with nice soft leather patches, picked it up in Italy for €40.  The amount of urine taking :haha:  I've had whilst wearing it, both in Italy and here I think I'll get a packet of cold water dye for it :mad:

No It's a Beretta skeet vest, very well made with nice soft leather patches, picked it up in Italy for €40.  The amount of urine taking :haha:  I've had whilst wearing it, both in Italy and here I think I'll get a packet of cold water dye for it :mad:
Only 40 euros, oh.........I wonder why it was so cheap......................... :haha:

Who were these people taking the pee Phil that's just not fare at all. As far as fashion statements go it certainly made one. :)

Phil had all the ppe on apart from safety boots. Looked a bit like one of those folk doing community service.
Maybe hi viz is the "must have" for next season Ian.  :haha:

It would suit you les it would go well with jeans.

Who were these people taking the pee Phil that's just not fare at all. As far as fashion statements go it certainly made one. :)
Shooters, taking the pee, nah......surely not! 

Maybe hi viz is the "must have" for next season Ian. :haha:
maybe les maybe. Don't tell Phil but next time he is on my squad i am going to wear my works yellow hi viz just for a laugh.

maybe les maybe. Don't tell Phil but next time he is on my squad i am going to wear my works yellow hi viz just for a laugh.
and don't forget the hard hat and safety riggers boots!

Shooters, taking the pee, nah......surely not!
for the record during one of many exchanges of fashion sense Phil made certain hand gestures in Paul and my direction. Not sure what they signified but it was not shooting related.

for the record during one of many exchanges of fashion sense Phil made certain hand gestures in Paul and my direction. Not sure what they signified but it was not shooting related.
Finger excercises probably Ian, I hear it's all the rage these days, along with brightly coloured vests. Don't forget Ian, shooters are athletes these days! Harvey Smith was ahead of his time, he used to use finger excercises decades back! 

Nah mate this was no finger exercise as it involved the whole fore arm :)

Sorry to interrupt guys.....: P but problem found! It seems that my can will eject cartridges even though it's not fully open. I'm talking a tiny amount, I can actually make it happen now. If I consciously open it with more effort, it works fine.

I don't think you can get a cart in the bottom chamber of a Perazzi w/out hitting the stop on the opening.   On my guns fully opening goes waaaaay past the cocking point - relatively speaking of course.  MAN UP - don't pussy around opening the gun!  :vinsent:

I tried pulling the trigger while closing the gun and I don't know how you could do that and not feel/hear the hammer fall.  And I'm def with Robert on that finger on the trigger stuff.  I mean, WTF? is up with that?

Phil - I think they're just jealous of your weaponized vest

Last edited by a moderator:
Back