Miroku firing pins...help needed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I will chip in my little bit here. I’ve had quite a few Miroku’s over the years and I’m aware of the little quirks that they have. 
I found that regular servicing by a proper gunsmith is the best way to avoid any sort of failure. Yes there is a bit of trigger slack, but that never stopped those guns from winning god knows how many championships over the years. 
Years ago I had a miroku 3800 trap gun from new and I shot it for 22 years without a single failure. I just had it serviced once a year and had any suspect parts replaced,  it never let me down. 
gotta ask, why did you part with the miroku after 22 years? and do you regret it

gotta ask, why did you part with the miroku after 22 years? and do you regret it
Why I sold it? Looking for the grail gun I guess, lots of us have done it, in my case many many times! Do I regret it, yes I do. Ok it didn’t give me my highest single round score at OT,  that honour goes to one the Perazzi’s Ive owned, but overall I guess I shot that 3800 better than any other gun I’ve ever owned. I should have kept it, but that’s life! 

Been there, done that and have worn the bloomin T shirt out  !  However, starting to get to grips with the new gun now, after a degree of faffing about. Shot 100 sporting yesterday, for first outing since start of January finished on an 83/100, happy with that,  all points considered. 

Been there, done that and have worn the bloomin T shirt out  !  However, starting to get to grips with the new gun now, after a degree of faffing about. Shot 100 sporting yesterday, for first outing since start of January finished on an 83/100, happy with that,  all points considered. 
Well done Wes👍

Well done on the beginners course 🤘

@Les53, understand that,my 3800 was bought very second hand, I wont part with it no matter what fancy might tempt me as they do, its a keeper. bit like women I geuss you dont realise what you have till you lost it...

@Les53, understand that,my 3800 was bought very second hand, I wont part with it no matter what fancy might tempt me as they do, its a keeper. bit like women I geuss you dont realise what you have till you lost it...
Not going to comment on women! Made mistakes their too! 😖

Well done on the beginners course 🤘
Hey, on the last registered shoots scores (December 2020) that would have won B Class and only 10 behind high gun, so with ALL of my handicaps..................least of all your good self, I was happy   !   😜

Hey, on the last registered shoots scores (December 2020) that would have won B Class and only 10 behind high gun, so with ALL of my handicaps..................least of all your good self, I was happy   !   😜
🎣 hook line and sinker :pleasantry:

Back