Miroku barrels, interchangeable?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTC3

I have a 1980 Miroku 3700 with 28" barrels.  I am interested in changing up to 30" but have a sentimental attachment to the gun.  Is it feasible to swap out the barrels for those of a Miroku 800SW?  If feasible, is it something I should consider, or am I better off  p/x'ing the gun, or more likely, getting another one altogether?

Thanks,

Richard

Ahh, shame...
Anyway, you never seem to see a huge amount of used Miroku barrels knocking about. If you really like the gun then keep it and buy another one as well. 

That's just it, local 'smith has some 30" from an 800SW.  From the image I could see the ejectors, etc. look the same as on my barrels, so I thought I might be able to have my cake and eat it...

That's just it, local 'smith has some 30" from an 800SW.  From the image I could see the ejectors, etc. look the same as on my barrels, so I thought I might be able to have my cake and eat it...
Does the smith reckon they will fit then? You could ask Pete Harris (Salopian on this forum) about it, he knows just about everything there is to know about Miroku's. May be worth sending him a PM. 

Haven't asked the smith yet.

Well, just did, they sold yesterday, and he reckons they probably wouldn't have fitted anyway.

Thanks for the advice!

Latest posts

Back