Midland Grand Prix

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DKGibbs

So who's going to shoot the Midland Grand Prix? I'm shooting it with Sean Fox on the Sunday.

Not been to the ground before either so looking forward to it.

Take note, it is not at the ground but a new unused location. I did point out to Scotty that many would presume it was at the shooting ground.

It's a few miles from Mickley Hall across the M6, never been used for clays before

Red Hall Farm, Red Hall Lane, ST7 8AX

Staffordshire/Cheshire Boarders

Get off at junction 16 on the M6, take the A500 towards Stoke-on-Trent, take the first exit and turn right onto Alsager Rd towards Audley, at mini-roundabout turn right onto Nantwich Rd – B5500, continue past the Audley Cricket club, on exiting the 30mph zone take the 2nd turning on your left in to Limbrick Rd B5367, continue approx 1 mile on exiting 30mph turn right onto Red Hall Lane and follow forwarding signs to venue.

Post code to get you to the end of Red Hall Lane is ST7 8AX. Do not use the farm postcode or you will end up on the otherside of the M6.

Sunday 10  for me, I shoot with Scott a lot and he is kean to make this a success and a new shoot in the calendar so hopefully it will be well supported. He is setting the course on a level to give all classes a good day and the best a test to get the top end prizes not unlike the Essex Masters.

Please promote this shoot to all levels as it will be a great few days and Scott knows what shooters want as he is a shooter at the top level and has a vast experience the major shoots so will get the balance right.

Great warm up for the Essex masters 200 in a day as well! - only 150 at Scott's so a nice taster. 

main-image.png

Only one week to go until the midlands Grand Prix, don't forget to book your place.

I know they have had stone there to help with path ways etc. It will be good practise for the rest of the season I hardly shot in good conditions last year. Hopefully it will improve a little, the forecasts seem to change daily these days --- fingers crossed.

I am working on the theory if I  shoot all the big shoots, I will get lucky with the weather on one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Met office forcast site today showing only possible light rain for the saturday when booked to shoot and clearing to light showers by the afternoon but as been said it could change before then but thinking positive it will be ok 

Latest posts

Back