Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c_loss61083

Hi everyone
I’m carl 40 years old from birmingham west midland, just a little intro of myself, started shooting sporting/skeet with my dad every other week from the age of 10 till about 16, since then I have only been able to go a couple times a year, up until recently where I have started to get back into it once or twice a month, currently awaiting my SG certificate. I have a beretta al391 urika 12g of which Is kept at my dads on his certificate until mine comes through,

Hi. Also recently applied for mine. Also west mids. How long has it been for you so far? Hearing horror stories for West mids wait time atm

Hi. Also recently applied for mine. Also west mids. How long has it been for you so far? Hearing horror stories for West mids wait time atm
Hi mate I sent mine off the start of October, had to send it to west Mercia, they cashed my cheque in November but haven’t heard a peep, I spoke to the guy in Briley guns who told me 1 of his customers recently waited just under 12 months

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back