Malaga - Jarapalo Shooting Club

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartynB

I’m taking family for a short break to the Malaga area in late Spring .  Has anyone shot there ? Does anyone know if it is possible to rent guns and “ pay and play “  at the Clube de Tiro Jarapalo ?  I don’t want the hassle  and ( disproportionate ) cost of taking guns out just to use for an afternoon , but if I can rent it would be a nice outing . 

I’ve  answered my own question . I emailed the club at lunchtime  , and got a very courteous and quick response  so I’ve pasted it here just in case anyone else is heading out to the  Malaga area  . As I’ve got the European Firearms Pass I can rent a gun , so roll on May and a few clays in the sun . 

Good morning Martyn, it is posible for visitors to shoot in our club and rent guns provided you have the European Firearms License

a round of 25t clays is 7€ (6€ per round if you buy 5 rounds). 

Cartridges are 6y€ per box of 25 rounds. Gun rental is 20€ for the session per gun. 

If you do not have the European License, one of our certified instructors will have to be with you at all times while shooting at a cost of 30€ per hour with a minimum of 50€. In that case, you need to reserve an instructor  at least 24 hours in advance

Thanks for your interest in our club.

Regards
Pepe Sanchez 
Raange Manager    

Latest posts

Back