A Day Shooting Near Malaga

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartynB

I’m on a bit of a jolly at the moment in Estepona . This morning we drove approximately 50 miles up towards Malaga , and had a day shooting at the Clube de Tiro Jarapalo . It was a doddle to find using the TomTom app on my phone . We’d already ascertained that an EFP was needed to loan a gun so I took mine along . They are really nice friendly people there , very helpful.  I was allowed to rent one gun using my EFP  , a Caesar Guerni 30” trap that seemed to be choked at extra full and vaporise  😂. We bought 8 rounds of compact sporting a slab of 250  cartridges and the gun rental a total of €134 . I won’t lie  😇and tell you me and my boy were like shooting gods , the gun fit , was a bit to short and straight for us to be honest , add to that an orthopaedic grip and laser chokes ! However we had the layout to ourselves for two hours shot some brilliant targets , and invented our own little competitions  , all in all a splendid  lads day out  . For anyone visiting the area on holiday don’t hesitate to go the people at the club could not be more welcoming ! On the way back we took the short   route towards Marbella down some of the most scenic mountain roads and bridges I’ve ever seen , that was a bonus 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back