Looking forward to 2016

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonky70

so this morning I paid my membership ordered some new ear plus lets get this year of shooting started looking at guns and cartridges  this weekend then I'm ready 

I may have a bash next month, providing we get some decent weather that is!

Managed a couple last weekend as the weather was ok , after a PB I will be back out this weekend but from the weather it might just be a single shoot. 

Season starts a week or so earlier this year with the Midlands Grand Prix another new Major for the future hopefully.

Season?

Open season all year round on clays! :)

You are not a real clay shooter unless you've stood in a queue on an exposed stand in a biting wind with the rain running down the neck of your jacket while the ground staff replace the trap battery! :)

My 'season' doesn't start until March,  that's when the 1st registered sporting shoot of 2016 is in Scotland...everything between September and March is practice...

I am with James on this, after many years of habitual comp shooting over winter, in Sept 14 I decided enough was enough so only practice every couple of sat. Of course now I am looking forward to getting some propper ot training in ready for April when it kicks off and when that's all done with beating and possibly shooting the phessie over winter.

I've carried on throughout the winter and it's going well.

Scores are improving and I'm getting placed in most registered shoots. I'll be shooting all the Premier League fixtures, Worlds at Churchills and have some coaching with Ed in April booked.

Update so today I got a new beretta as it fitted me really nicely and a slab of white golds 

Latest posts

Back