Ladbrook & Langton Gunsmiths

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chesterse

With seemingly so much to moan about these days, it was a pleasure to get some excellent service from Ladbrook & Langton of Radlett.They seem to have sorted the double discharge problem I had on my Gamba Daytona, efficiently and at a reasonable price.

I bet that thumped a bit when it double discharged. Glad to hear you have it all sorted out, couldn't have been much fun waiting for it to happen whilst shooting.

Saw a guy shooting Helice have a double discharge and that was before the rule change so he was shooting 36g bombs /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif  Good job he was a big guy I would of landed on the northbound carriageway of the A1 /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

L&L do a great job. They have had 3 of mine in their sweat box taking the cast off. Mrs P really enjoyed the experience and is shooting really well now.My fav though is Gordon up at Bisley. He is worth his weight in gold!!!

I have used both the folks mention by Nicola. Gordon is good but doesn't exactly like to be rushed, which can be frustrating to a clay shooter who wants to use one gun very often.. L+L on the other hand!!! Sent them the barrels from my gun to have the chokes opened out from full and 3/4 to half and half. I think they turned it around in two hours and put it straight back to me on a courier. Nice. CSC3

:) Gordon does mine while I wait or while I am having a few rounds of OT at the Ncsc. (been going a long time with various guns)

Last edited:
He does mine before I ask him. Didn't even know they had been done. Quick? I'll say.

I have a nail gun that might do the trick. Stand back though.. and no refunds../wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

tobi-wan,You aren't going to ruin a gun are you? /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gifPlease DO NOT port your barrels.

Ported Barrels ...Yuk! No consideration for fellow shooters! .!  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Porting is fine. It is angled in a certain way so the noise goes up. Technology come on leaps and bounds now. Just had a Perazzi done. Makes a difference less recoil and muzzle flip........great for coooo cooooooo's :))))

Still sound louder! Horrible things! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif How could you do that to a beautiful Perazzi!

I have the bottom barrel ported but not the top. I ran out of money at the time (this is going back 13 years!) and never got round to having the top one done. It looks a bit odd but since I usually fire the bottom one first, that's the one which has the slightly lower felt recoil. And it's not a Perazzi, just a lowly Miroku 6000 which owes me next to nothing TBH. Purists can rest easy /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back