Krieghoff spare barrels

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its my new non confrontational persona mate, it avoids abuse if you like everything and just agree, bit like marriage.

Its my new non confrontational persona mate, it avoids abuse if you like everything and just agree, bit like marriage.
I tried that with the wife many years ago..........she said I was just taking the p$$$ and that I was being patronising. .......can't think why!!! :biggrin:

Muppets! Who said muppets? P.S this isn't Statler and Waldorf, it was taken at a CPSA committee meeting near you...honestly

post-1820-0-58687700-1397763274.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
Les actually looks younger in real life, well a bit.

Les actually looks younger in real life, well a bit.
Pretty good likeness of you though Ips!  (No offense!)  :biggrin:

Go on! Be controversial again. You know you want to and so do we. There's no entertainment here any more?  :music:

IPS, if it would help you get back to your more familiar ways, I could always sign uo for a few rounds of trap with my pump action, whilst wearing a stetson shouting "yeehaa mother****er" every time I hit a clay?!

:-D

I like pump action and everything else. I am a reformed character i have enjoyed no abuse or deleted posts for a few days now and it feels good. There are benefits to conforming and not using any form of humour.

Note

no one was offended by any of the above and no one laughed. More importantly no one told me to shut the f up as your getting boring so life is good and i feel vindicated. Will it last ? Only time will tell.

TD

Thank you and for the record i am that good looking one on the left.

Oops sorry everyone some humour crept in without my conscious effort

apologies if that offended anyone i will get my coat

IPS, if it would help you get back to your more familiar ways, I could always sign uo for a few rounds of trap with my pump action, whilst wearing a stetson shouting "yeehaa mother****er" every time I hit a clay?!

:-D
If Trap shooting could be like this, where do I sign???

I'd even get fixed chokes, adjustable ribs, adjustable combs, side blinkers, a towel, training shoes, a gun with a 'P' on it, purple glasses, and white gloves (sorry about that last one Les, I just can't get it out of my mind!)     :sarcastic:

Now that my friend is very abusive and offensive and i would like your post to be deleted. Many of us are very sensitive and easily offended by such remarks. As a reformed character i am deeply hurt and consider your constant attack towards trap shooters un called for.

This conforming is quite liberating.

You trappies are a right bunch of tarts, not like us macho hedge monkeys...Oh bugger I forgot I'm shooting DTL on sunday, I take it all back... ;) ;)

" thats when the fight started "

Its official Simon is now more offensive and opinionated than ips

hope you have thick skin and broad shoulders mate as its a cold and lonely place. You will be attacked for being offensive and if you say anything more than once you will be accused of becoming boring.

You have been warned.

Note

no abuse or humour was used in this post and i remain tolerant of all things including sporting autos multis and wellies.

I lied about the second one, oops.

Oops premature post, i hadn't finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
In all seriousness i was all for leaving a few days ago as i got tired of the abuse and the inability of some to read my posts with the humour they were intended to be. I love shooting and debate of a serious nature however i also like a laugh and have found many on here that i have been able to have a laugh with. Some are just thin skinned and seem to take everything as a personal attack and take great offence if i jokingly state for instance that i don't like autos, which i don't but so what some may not like side plate. It was only pm to les tinker and TD that made me come back.

I have enjoyed this evenings humour and the serious bits so thanks to all for that.

Anyone that knows me or has met of will tell you i would never knowingly offend anyone i just have a weird sense of humour. Luckily so does Mrs ips, which is handy :)

You two get a room! What about my barrels?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SoR, you have got a multi choke gun. Might i suggest buying a pair of skeet chokes !
I know Ian, the barrels I was looking at are 2 fixed choke sk/sk, my current barrels are 32" then add 2" of muller =34" barrel skeet gun I could poke the feckers out the sky. How did you get on with the special p gun?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back