Kent New Boy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gary.

Look for a Phil Mitchell lookalike. Blue and yellow Beretta vest, blue cap, Beretta cartridge bag. Probably be with a group of 4/5 all ugly.

Richard

Thanks Gary.

Look for a Phil Mitchell lookalike. Blue and yellow Beretta vest, blue cap, Beretta cartridge bag. Probably be with a group of 4/5 all ugly.

Richard
I have the Beretta Cartridge bag too! I did have the blue orange hat but cant seem to find it!

Can the others shoot?

I have the Beretta Cartridge bag too! I did have the blue orange hat but cant seem to find it!

Can the others shoot?
We're all equally bad. 3 or 4 of them are game shots mainly, just keeping their eye, in as I was. However I seem to have been bitten by the clay bug and actually shot 150 cartridges at Mid Kent yesterday just on skeet singles (Stations 2-7). This is a worrying development! :)

Richard

Indeed. I wish I could afford to shoot that many at singles....High 1 is my bogey bird..sometimes I just miss it. I once shot a 94 and 5 of the 6 I missed were High 1...gutted!

How do you want to play it...do you want to go around with me, so we can 1on1 it, or do you want to go around in a group? I dont mind going around ina group so long as I don't have 5 people nattering behind me while I'm shooting! :D

Indeed. I wish I could afford to shoot that many at singles....High 1 is my bogey bird..sometimes I just miss it. I once shot a 94 and 5 of the 6 I missed were High 1...gutted!

How do you want to play it...do you want to go around with me, so we can 1on1 it, or do you want to go around in a group? I dont mind going around ina group so long as I don't have 5 people nattering behind me while I'm shooting! :D
Let's play it by ear. Don't know exactly how many of them will be there. Happy to do either though. Would really like a chat and some advice on various aspects of clay shooting, guns, cartridges etc.

See you tomorrow.

Richard

Back