isis recoil reducer

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't used a Danusa, but I was advised that the downsides are: Doesn't work properly if gun held at an angle, like maybe on high driven, as the piston can jam. Also, I believe it adds a lot of weight to the stock. The Isis has neither of these issues.

It can only be an ISIS.  The thing was developed because nothing else cured the problem that Dave had, or introduced other problems (bouncing).

Other systems are metal and add more weight. The ISIS is made of Acetal (Delrin), which is more expensive than aluminium.

Very, very good system.  I have been using mine for 3 years.  Apart from the obvious benefits of not really being aware of recoil, I'm usually much faster on 2nd targets than other shooters and certainly feel less fatigued.

Ive got a ISIS Green Pad (adjustable) ground for a K80, going cheap if anyone wants to cross my palm with silver  :wink:

Message for Gee relating to ISIS Green Pad----I am interested. Could you please email me at rcoole at outlook dot com

Thanks

Back