ips does lincoln

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been guilty of being driven by price tags and bling. But I can honestly say the Lincoln is as good as anything I have ever had and that's about twenty shotguns over thirty odd years.

the only gun I have had and still have that I can say is actually better is the DT10eell but that is a rrp 12.5k gun.
anything with the prefix  " shooting "   and they stick a naught on the end !   

Interesting comparisons. Does the badge make the product - huge minefield.

Which is better - Audi, VW, Seat or Skoda?

I suggest each to their own   I have a Franchi semi auto which in the most part is a Benelli at less that half the price. The barrel, rib and bolt parts are identical, it is just the position of the recoil spring and minor detailing that are different.  Having shot with a friend who has an M2 they both handle teh same and shoot the same.

Is my Miroku less than a Browning?

I like the fact that the Lincoln or Franchi if ever damages you would perhaps be annoyed at yourself but it is not like damaging a very expensive product.  Mind you my Tag is worn for everything and is never really off my wrist and it has survived all sorts of rough treatrment.

I have shot a Lincoln and also found it a good handling gun that presented very well. 
Volvo :cool:

I have been guilty of being driven by price tags and bling. But I can honestly say the Lincoln is as good as anything I have ever had and that's about twenty shotguns over thirty odd years.

the only gun I have had and still have that I can say is actually better is the DT10eell but that is a rrp 12.5k gun.
I had a neighbor some time ago for whom life without an attached, exorbitant, and proclaimed price tag was unknown.

For me the difference between a high end box lock Beretta and a Perazzi is discernible.  I'm fairly certain about that at any rate.  I do know absolutely that personally exploring alternatives is a waste of time.  Tho there is a Pioti that is a bother to ignore

I could be wrong of course

Thanks IPS, maybe you have found the solution to my wet weather gun search - I'll still look after it of course, there's not a lot not too like is there?

Thanks IPS, maybe you have found the solution to my wet weather gun search - I'll still look after it of course, there's not a lot not too like is there?
trust me my friend they are brilliant ?

every Beretta I have had has needed a good oiling of the stock and the oil has gone straight in, presumably because very little was put on in the factory. Assuming the Lincoln would be the same I oiled it BUT unlike the Berettas the oil has remained on the surface for considerably longer ?

every Beretta I have had has needed a good oiling of the stock and the oil has gone straight in, presumably because very little was put on in the factory. Assuming the Lincoln would be the same I oiled it BUT unlike the Berettas the oil has remained on the surface for considerably longer ?
Yes, yes, we get it.... I hope that you are being charged advertising rates!

Thats because its a varnish stock  :lol: :lol: :lol:  you dumbass

Last edited by a moderator:
funny you should mention that. The oil I applied to stock yesterday never soaked in it stayed on surface and dried off, looks a treat. Every Beretta i have had has needed six coats minimum before oil stayed on surface which tells me its well treated at factory so should be nicely waterproof. Intend to do sporting on Sunday ?

I will be at dolphin (Preston lancs) to show off me Lincoln ?

Latest posts

Back