Ian Coley Shooting School ESP REGISTERED

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was talking to Shaun yesterday and it sounds like its gonna be a cracker. All birds that no one will have shot and in his words "a proper old style Jim French course"
i have no doubt in my fathers target setting ability but a shooting school where there's no practice next thing we know the classification system will work.

Hoping to do some more as my son won the raffle for lessons at Ian Coleys and he has every other Wednesday off and we plan to go again and hopefully in another month his day off will match up with a reg shoot so we can have a lesson first and then shoot the comp later.

See you another time!
looking forward to getting the Wednesday`s sorted

Shot Ian Coleys Wedneday shoot today and it was totally new course, totally enjoyed it something there for everyone, Jims made real big effort here, I was on for good card then stand 12 easy going away & battue, straight any day dropped 5 ., great day out though good company and good selection targets totally recomend it, shame had rush to work after

Philip and I are going next Wednesday, having a lesson first which Phil won in the raffle at the Growler, then doing the registered shoot on a later squad.

Anyone else going?

I booked myself , Harry and two others in yesterday , you're more than welcome to join us Robert

Steve

Booked in at 2 pm

I hope to get there. I'm in Malta until Monday night, so may need to see in what direction the sh*t that hit the fan went while I wasn't at work. Also the weather..

Latest posts

Back