I was going to give up....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r4bob

A famous boxer once said "a man can't hit what a man can't see", this is true of shooting too. My vision had become so poor that target acquisition was extremely difficult. Having tried various shooting glasses and contact lenses I was on the verge of giving up shooting altogether when I came across Ed Lyons name.
Over the two hour appointment I experienced an eye test  tailored to find solutions to the problems which I had been suffering. When my glasses arrived they were exactly what I hoped for, I was able to see the targets and acquire them earlier. I am now able to enjoy my shooting again. Thank Ed.

Well done to you and glad you intend to soldier on.

Well done Ed Lyons, it is good to have someone who understands the needs of shooters.

That's really great to read! Has cheered me up after preparing all these sprouts!

In all seriousness, I'm glad to have been able to play a part in you continuing to enjoy your shooting and am very honoured people make the trip to see me!

Have a great Christmas everyone!

That's really great to read! Has cheered me up after preparing all these sprouts!
In all seriousness, I'm glad to have been able to play a part in you continuing to enjoy your shooting and am very honoured people make the trip to see me!
Have a great Christmas everyone!
Once more the mench.

Have a great festive season Ed (and family of course!)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Ed said,

"  and am very honoured people make the trip to see me! "

Cheers bud , I will remember that !   :haha:  

Everyone have a brilliant New Year. 

Back