Hull sporting 100

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin

Pro sport seems to be gone from hull website, is sporting 100, pro sport rebadged or a new shell. I can't find a price for them

The pro sport are now discontinued the sport 100 looks to be the same spec no idea why the change though

The pro sport are now discontinued the sport 100 looks to be the same spec no idea why the change though
Is there a price drop on the new ones ? If so it's just a save face method of maintaining market share without admitting they've kept prices high despite tangible reductions in lead prices. 

Chubby gave me a handful of these to shoot this evening at EJC. Lovely shell, smooth as silk and great kills. £195 I believe. Very tempted..

Was given a load of these to test a few months back during development- super smooth shooting and pretty much destroyed everything.

if I was in the market to find a go to shell that would be it

Have been using Pro ones for a while great shell so looking forward to trying out the new ones.

They are the Sporting version of the DTL 300 very smooth and good kills (but not in a gay coloured case), They are NOT pro Sport! £195 per 1000 from me  :cool:

Decided to move up from Superfast and try the Sporting 100 tomorrow as the extra pellet count appeals, and I sure need it :)

What's anyones opinion who's used the Sporting 100 and Pro One, are the latter worth the extra £.

cheers 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used both. I would honestly go for Sporting 100, as the recoil is lower, the kills look at least as good and they are £30 less per 1000! I really think this is Hull going for the volume sales market..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought the Sporting 100 were a lovely smooth shell, recoil was modest as you said Will.

Having normally used Hull Superfast just undecided if there worth the extra £ as i find the Superfast a great shell and there cheap as chips.

Yes Baz, same problem here. They are smooth, but a lot more money than my RIOs. And actually I'm not that keen on the Hull pattern, so I kinda like them, but won't be changing for good.

Which rio are you using Will, always open to suggestions for well priced shells.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back