Hodnet Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jasper - happy now I've seen the scores that I "shot out of my skin" I just need to take the learnings and confidence from it and repeat the performance now! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

jasper said:

jondont think it was soft when only 5 shooters scored 90+ out of 275 shooters. plenty of quality shots there too.jasper
Yes thats excactly what i thought when i read the scores!  and quite a few people didn,t put their scores in.

With high gun of 96 there can't have been much wrong with the targets. The question that needs to be asked is of yourselves ' why didn't I shoot 96 ' ?

Hawkeye said:

With high gun of 96 there can't have been much wrong with the targets. The question that needs to be asked is of yourselves ' why didn't I shoot 96 ' ?
Don,t think anyone has said there was anything wrong with the targets,but there are not many people that can shoot 96 at sporting unless you look at the top shooters,which martin myers certainly is!

jonas if to further enhance your efforts , take note that the scottish gent that won c class(82) has taken advantage of the fact that their classifications are effective from the 1st jan not 1st dec as ours are . he has now gone to A class. so if he had been english or the shoot was 2 days later he would have shot in A and you would have been 10th. the winning score in C would have been 73 and you were only 8 off that./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifjasper

jasper said:

jonas if to further enhance your efforts , take note that the scottish gent that won c class(82) has taken advantage of the fact that their classifications are effective from the 1st jan not 1st dec as ours are . he has now gone to A class. so if he had been english or the shoot was 2 days later he would have shot in A and you would have been 10th. the winning score in C would have been 73 and you were only 8 off that./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifjasper
Good detective work jasper/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Latest posts

Back