Hi to friends old and new by that man with the camera......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleBarrelledDon

Hello all, some of you might know me from my articles in Pull!, Clayshooting, Clayshooter and a fair number of the shooting magazines where I try to throw a few words at the page in the hope that a few might form into legible sentences. Or you may have bumped into me whilst out and about at all the major championships somewhat weighed down by an assortment of cameras around my neck......

Once again this year you will be seeing me and my team at most of the major events along with our printing setup but I hope to pop onto here to keep you up to date with things as they happen. Though come the game season I tend to dissapear off into the wilds photographing teams of guns....

Have heard some good things about the forum, first and foremost that it seems to be a far friendlier place than some I was subscribed to in the past and look forward to chatting to you all.

For those that dont know me my background was in farming, and I have at one time or another been involved in most things to do with shooting. Started shooting at the age of 7 with an air rifle before moving to shotguns at 9. Used to go trapping as a youngster for Cyril Jeffries at his ground before getting involved in game keeping for a couple of years. Now spend my winters either picking up with my two labradors (I did more than enough beating in my youth and im too old for all that thrashing about now....) photographing teams of guns or very rarely getting the gun out and bagging a few pheasants myself. Summers are usually a blur of driving from one end of the country to the other, covering the championships and still trying to squeeze in the time for my other articles on gun tests, ammo tests, pigeon shooting and pretty much anything and everything shooting related.

My website for those of you that might be interested is www.doublebarrelledpicturecompany.co.uk though please be aware it is in the process of being redone......

Welcome aboard Don - any questions, please let me know...

Welcome Don,

Looks like Hazel, my wife, will have a bit of competition on the photo front now. Have a look at the Wylye Fitasc ones that Hazel took :smile:

Andy

Hi Don and welcome ,bit of a coincidence me and Julian morris were talking about you this morning, just wondering if you had any photo's of wales team members at the world champs in san antonio last April,looked on your site but nothing on there

Welcome Don, I trust my good looks will be Illustrating your Masterclass write up :lol: :.:

Ahoy to my favourite shooting photographer! Looking forward to catching up face to face instead of over the phone... Particularly in Portugal.... :)

Back