Hello From Athens,Greece

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

androu

Hi everyone , my name is Yiannis and I live in Athens , Greece.

I Shoot COMPAK and FITASC sporting and Olympic Trap and use a Beretta DT-10 and a Browning Ultra XTR.

This forum is a great place to exchange ideas and experiences about our favorite sport and I hope I can contribute in any way possible.

Androu - welcome aboard! Enjoy the forum - look forward to hearing about shooting in Greece!

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome guys , shooting here is very much affected by the recession , very few people continue shooting on a regular basis and its a pity because we just started sporting disciplines here seriously.

We mainly shoot COMPAK ,due to the lack of suitable shooting grounds for FITASC Sporting and we are around 40-50  shooters in every competition. Not bad considering the recession and all the problems that we face every day.

We have at the moment very few brands of shells to choose from (3-4 Italian and a couple of Greek Brands) and proper sporters were not  imported until recently (99% of the guns were 28").

A full championship will be held in 2013 and more people get involved each day , even for few rounds of COMPAK.

Things WILL get better.

Welcome, love Greece, we try to get there every year. Kos has been the favorite so far but no clay shooting :( I have been invited out on some pigeons when we go in september though :D  

Rhodes looks like the next one after that as they have a decent clay ground apparently????

Latest posts

Back