Helice Have-a-go Day at Rugby 06-12-14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha

Well mine was edible and now in the good books. For once :)

Not bad then prob don't get many more at a comp.

Good for you ian. I take it you told the Mrs you were shooting on sat and that is that and anyway it will give her all day to prepare your evening meal without you under her feet. Got to let them know who is boss :)
I believe her exact words were "get out from under my feet and go and enjoy yourself. It will take me all day to wrap all of your Christmas pressies anyway"

Well that's what I heard and I'm sticking to it.

Hey DT,

going to have to pull out, I'm really sorry! Change in circumstances.

hope to have a go at some point

Tebbsy

What a great laugh hit 19 out of 20 only missing one as the middle didn't come completely out apparantly ..

Well shot Chris and it was good to meet you.

It was a beautiful crisp morning at Rugby. The sun was shining and a few people came out for a play at ZZ. Thanks to Dog Tired and John Nightingale for organising it.

For all those that missed it today, you missed a cracking day.

It takes a while to get your timing and technique sorted Chris, it isn't an easy discipline.

P's. You did flamin good at helice though mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers matey. I changed my hold point massively on the last 6 clays and hit 5 of them so not all bad. You certainly don't have time to think about it thats for sure :)

Nice to meet you all today, enjoyed playing with the 16 bore and 4.10, smoked everything with the miroku, about 80% with the 16 and 30% with the 4.10, I think trap gun is the way forward in this game

Good to put some faces to names. I didn't shoot the Helice just a couple of rounds of ABT to test a theory.

Excellent day for shooting though. A good overnight frost often produces a still, bright day albeit chilly unless wearing the right clothing.

Thanks to DT for taking the effort to organise the day and John Nightingale for holding it.

Phil

Was theory ground breaking like hitting them ;)

Back