Helice Have-a-go Day at Rugby 06-12-14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you coming down on Saturday for the Helice? There's a 100 ABT reg'd on Sunday if you wanted to make a weekend of it. I won't be there on Sunday as it's clashed with Nuthampstead's Xmas shoot which is 25 OT, 25 UT, 25 ABT and 30 DT and I fancy that.
No Mate, I have already had a go but I might be doing the one on the 20th

Right. As PhilR has already pointed out the 'ZZ Have a go' day is next Saturday at Rugby & District Trap Club for all those that fancy a go.

The day will kick off at 10.00am so please try to arrive at 9.30 if you want to get on early, although obviously you can arrive anytime during the day.

The club is located just off Junction 18 of the M1 motorway. At the junction you want to turn on to the A428 heading towards Crick but as soon as you are on the A428 you want to turn left after a 100 yard or so in to the lay-by. Drive along the lay-by, (past the Weigh Station on the right and Works  entrance on the left), until you see a gate on the left which will be sign-posted R&DTC. Turn through the gate and follow the asphalt road for about a mile. At the third gate the asphalt road will bear right but you keep left on the dirt track. Follow that for few hundred yards and you will arrive in the club car park. 

Hopefully see you there :)

DT

post-3146-0-36118300-1417431092.png

Nigeria Trip has slipped by 3 days now, so will be able to attend this after all................... :)

Thanks for the info DT, see you at the weekend.

Fibre/Plastic wad???

Also will there be anything else to occupy us during the day?

Attachments

• farnsworth.png
    farnsworth.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
So not many coming then?

Shame as it looks like being lovely day weather wise.

Who ever does decide to make it see you in the morning.

DT

So a few early interested parties have been told in no uncertain terms by there spouse that they cannot go shooting on a Saturday as they have to do jobs around the house and or go shopping, and have therefore had to pull out. Jeez I am glad I wear the trousers in my house :)

What a shame still never mind DT its a quality not quantity thing.

I'm really looking forward to it tommorow , Christmas shopping tonight, (late night at merry hill, plus side, not many kids and pushchairs)

Hope to see some of you at rugby , really looking forward to trying the 16 bore at it

Just been and purchased some carts for tomorrow so I will definitely be there.

Good for you ian. I take it you told the Mrs you were shooting on sat and that is that and anyway it will give her all day to prepare your evening meal without you under her feet. Got to let them know who is boss you know.

P's.

I am prepping our meal as we speak only because I want to nothing to do with the fact that she told me I had too, honest :)

Back