Helice Have-a-go Day at Rugby 06-12-14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping to be in the Country for this, have a work trip lined up to Nigeria around this date, trying my damndest to push it back a few days so i can make it.

Will be in touch shortly.

thanks

Marcus

Tebbsy

Come December I think I would rather be in Nigeria to avoid the cold weather and the none stop Christmas adverts ...but you are more than welcome if you can make it :)

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, written consent from SWMBO in place, suitable cartridges purchased. See you all there on the 6th.

Suitable cartridges ?? Define 'suitable cartridges'?

Fortunately my SWMBO is away on a 'girlie weekend' so no permission needed :) ZZ on Saturday and ABT on Sunday :)   :) Now, what shall I do with the dog?

See you on the 6th

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil

They work fine for abt too but I bottled it and used 28 today for 25yd shoot off :)

Ha I know mate. But one of the other finalists handed me a box of 28 said he didn't want to win by default as I was disadvantaged with 24 :)

Oh and yes I did win :)

Are you coming down on Saturday for the Helice? There's a 100 ABT reg'd on Sunday if you wanted to make a weekend of it. I won't be there on Sunday as it's clashed with Nuthampstead's Xmas shoot which is 25 OT, 25 UT, 25 ABT and 30 DT and I fancy that.

Back