Have Rio got a viable eco wad?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I belive its a marketing crap from both sides (Rio and Armusas). They are trying to sell a product to a certain segment (just like the super duper titanium strike that Eley put out) What I was opposing was Rios claim. On both accounts its probably faeces coming from a male cow. 

Lars

I belive its a marketing crap from both sides (Rio and Armusas). They are trying to sell a product to a certain segment (just like the super duper titanium strike that Eley put out) What I was opposing was Rios claim. On both accounts its probably faeces coming from a male cow. 

Lars
I wasn't knocking you Lars,just the comparison of 24 hours in the video and actual reality  :biggrin:

Not to worry i am sure there will be somebody marketing vegan shells soon :ph34r:

As has been said they are nothing new, I have samples but they are very expensive like five times the price of a normal plastic wad.

Green shoots were the brand they were being sold as they got a big EU grant to perfect them.

They are made from PVA (wood glue) but are so hydroscopic that the shelf life quoted for the cartridge was only one year.

But these however look like they could be a game changer www.greenopsammo.com

but they only have very limit manufacturing capacity at this time, but are hoping they can overcome this one way or another, so they are therefore still expenisve

and hence they are loading their own cartridges only at this time.

However I am hopping that one day we will be able to offer the wads to the UK home loaders - so watch this space!

John.

FES

Good job the 'plastic coated'  shot thing died a death really then.......................isn't it    ?

Latest posts

Back