Hamster Vs Darkside?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspire

So come on,would hammy have lost his £500 - I'm dying to know! How'd you both finish?

I shot 97, never even saw him to say hello, in fact a fair few who I'd have loved to have met from the forum. Perhaps next year we ought to have our forum names on a sticker, even Chippy only recognised me after the second stand and I'd have never known he was so good looking in real life.

I shot 97, never even saw him to say hello, in fact a fair few who I'd have loved to have met from the forum. Perhaps next year we ought to have our forum names on a sticker, even Chippy only recognised me after the second stand and I'd have never known he was so good looking in real life.
How you hit 97 with eyesight that bad I will never know.

On another note - anybody remember the real fast blaze midi? L-R. Had to get on that quick,or it was pasteurise...

There were many people that i didn't see that i would love to have met and Hammy was one. I didn't even know he was there. I only saw Shaun in a photo today and didn't know he was there either. Names or an alternative would be a great idea for next year. 

Latest posts

Back