Guntrader

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey

Hi, anyone had a problem searching on their new website by manufacturer and model, I am, never had a problem with the old search method.

I am beginning to find my way around it. At least I had a nice reply to my complaint Email. I think it is something to do with making access easier for mobile users  !      :rolleyes:

Not tried the search facility but the pics in the ad displays are all over the place. Also you have to log in every time you go to the site you used to be able to log on once and if you switch off and then revisit there was no need to enter login details again, there was a keep me logged in option. Sadly no longer the case☹️☹️ If it ain’t broke then why the hell try and fix it???😤😤

I am beginning to find my way around it. At least I had a nice reply to my complaint Email. I think it is something to do with making access easier for mobile users  !      :rolleyes:
Are you sure it was not immobile people !

This Guntrader Site is now a right pain to get around. I have always said , leave it alone unless it goes wrong.

Thanks Guys a relief that it,s not just me, the only way I can get on is via Google search for Guntrader and manufacturer.

Same here schmokinn.

From what I can see, they've the moved the layout of the buttons to the side, otherwise I don't see any real difference, all seems fairly intuitive. Also did not have to login (perhaps they've fixed that one?) 

Latest posts

Back