George Digweed club

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the video.....

My left hand's going to be all over the place on Sunday now

+1

I also liked the hand idea between two specific types of targets. It makes clear sense.....I do not know why I have not thought of that in sporting on certain combinations. We use that in trap training.

So I learned something for free.... #happydays
I tooo like the hand idea !!! Between two targets !!!!!! Certain combinations !!!!!!!!

So now I've learned something for free.

It's used in trap training. That explains the trap shooter thing.

I have leanred to move my left hand for driven targets, to stop running out of swing... I know that gives me slightly less control laterally, so I will shift my hand for the second target... makes sense, but not always easy to remember or do. 

I'm seriously considering a freemasonry course......Im sure the sure funny handshakes would be good practice

Some people need their heads checking if they think £1000 is good value!

Each to their own I suppose!

Many of the guys I shoot with have developed a hand shuffle . 99 change hands.

One or two have experienced severe ligament damage .

Women should not try this , as it has been known for a few to lose a hand , or two.

i have learnt over the years not to complicate this game we play , watch the target , visulise where to put the shot and youre away ,simple 

a great shot once told me when i was 18 , "watch the clay until it breaks " and i can tell you if you do that your scores will increase ,now wheres that membership form ??

i have learnt over the years not to complicate this game we play , watch the target , visulise where to put the shot and youre away ,simple 

a great shot once told me when i was 18 , "watch the clay until it breaks " and i can tell you if you do that your scores will increase ,now wheres that membership form ??
Steve - Should we take this literally or be selective?  I am just thinking that this will reduce the time available on simultaneous pairs.  There again if you watch until the clay doesn't break you're still on it for a second shot!

And 'this' is what makes the difference between a shot and a top shot.

Not only knowing how to perform a good tip.......but to also know 'when' to perform this tip...!!

Most shooters have no idea how you can slow down or speed up a shot by moving their hand.....

Lots of shooters never consider their foot position in relation to a single or a double.....

Instead of jaw-ing about it.....why not try it in practice one day (if ...that is....you have a pair or combo that warrants it).

Oh yes.....forgot to mention.....you may need to be able to recognise when to do it. :wink:

As for the responses about George not doing it normally. Well you are wrong (or you have not seen him shoot the combo that needs it).

He goes out to win...and believe me....he uses ALL the tools in the box.

we all use all the tricks and styles nicola , thats what wins shoots , but strangly enough i can use several styles when shooting well , but the spooky thing is i dont conciously think about them it just happens , and this dont happen over night 

yes robert in a simo i can see one break before i go and shoot the other 

we all use all the tricks and styles nicola , thats what wins shoots , but strangly enough i can use several styles when shooting well , but the spooky thing is i dont conciously think about them it just happens , and this dont happen over night 

yes robert in a simo i can see one break before i go and shoot the other 
There you go then....if you did you might end up a World Champion....just saying. :wink:

(we can all shoot various styles....it is whether we can do them successfully...true story )

we all use all the tricks and styles nicola , thats what wins shoots , but strangly enough i can use several styles when shooting well , but the spooky thing is i dont conciously think about them it just happens , and this dont happen over night  yes robert in a simo i can see one break before i go and shoot the other
That's called experience.

Many of the guys I shoot with have developed a hand shuffle . 99 change hands.

One or two have experienced severe ligament damage .

Women should not try this , as it has been known for a few to lose a hand , or two.
So, do you all help each other out with that?  Are you wearing gloves?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back