George Digweed club

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may start to charge for insults, possibly even lists but the latter would be cost according to length of said list.

how does 50 quid a year plus a fiver per insult sound ?
Fffffffmeee. Les said it was free.

Here's a fivers worth:- Forrrkkkorrrrffff.

Everybody will be jumping on Digweeds band wagon now.

Fffffffmeee. Les said it was free.

Here's a fivers worth:- Forrrkkkorrrrffff.

Everybody will be jumping on Digweeds band wagon now.
There are unlimited free insults if you shoot an auto or a K gun!!!

It was free me old mate until it was brought to my attention that there was potentially money to be made, so now insults and lists are classed as saleable items, I even offer a warranty on them.

There are unlimited free insults if you shoot an auto or a K gun!!!
this is true les, also free if you own anything maroon however proof is required for the latter.

I may start to charge for insults, possibly even lists but the latter would be cost according to length of said list.

how does 50 quid a year plus a fiver per insult sound ?
I'm told some blokes do pay a fee on the internet to be insulted Ian , it's probably women doing the insulting though,

All you need now is an 09 premium rate phone line, and you can sit back and watch the £s roll in as long as you have your phone with you.

this is true les, also free if you own anything maroon however proof is required for the latter.
Here's my Maroon Boss jacket.http://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-2976-0-16108500-1412274278.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-2976-0-16108500-1412274278.jpg
Here's the free insult:- from Henry.

Who's a pretty boy then.

Ashley

my god yes that is a great idea, a sort of xxx insult line. Could even go to tv like a babestation thing (no mrs ips I have never watched it) call it insultstation, could wave my phone about and stuff.

Wonder if dragons den would be interested, business plan req for franchise. 100k for 10% but willing to stretch to 11% for the right investor.

Ashley

my god yes that is a great idea, a sort of xxx insult line. Could even go to tv like a babestation thing (no mrs ips I have never watched it) call it insultstation, could wave my phone about and stuff.

Wonder if dragons den would be interested, business plan req for franchise. 100k for 10% but willing to stretch to 11% for the right investor.
You could even go the whole hog and get a web cam so you can insult your (clients ) face to face,Maybe even wear your maroon trap vest, and wave your auto around a bit. Clay shooters would love that

Last edited by a moderator:
Your full of good ideas do you want in ?

You seen his face.

He moisturisers like most trap shooters.

Nice smooth face not quite designer tho.

Would never make a sporting shooter.

Listen Ian.....this will REALLY get ya!!!!!  I've got a long sleeve MAROON (well burgundy actually!)  Krieghoff tee shirt!!!!! I must get mega free insults for that one!!!!   :spiteful:

It's for sale Ian.
post-2976-0-47139800-1412276196.jpg

deal done, god I drive a hard bargain.
I will work hard for you Ian , and I will now go ahead and purchase ( our ) first web cam and set up the phone line. Expect to be busy

Ash can we have an office desk and a swivel chair as props ?

Latest posts

Back