George Digweed club

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about rosso but I have seen the condition of les.

Straw hanging out of side of mouth, funny hat and a weird west country smock. Would have looked fine but for the denim underneath.

Rosso

kind offèr but its maroon urgh

wonko

allways up for one of them

les

tick tock

Ps

this is now serious thread drift cant remember what the original topic was or who is responsible for drift.

Not sure about rosso but I have seen the condition of les.

Straw hanging out of side of mouth, funny hat and a weird west country smock. Would have looked fine but for the denim underneath.
He's that good looking. I never knew.

He wears nice boots not as nice as mine but then his don't get stuck in the grass.

Oh yes mate

do you remember the two ronnies sketch, thats les and garry.

funny lot them west country folk.

Ash can we have an office desk and a swivel chair as props ?
You can have anything you want partner, with a projected first year profit off £ 200,000 have what you think you'll need, The more you insult people the more I will put into the business

Better get back on thread now, cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed the video, I don't think its for me still but good luck to all that do join!

As much as I love shooting, I'm never going to shoot like Digweed exactly the same as I will never shoot like Todd Bender although the video was good to watch.

I think I will carry on with my NSSA and CPSA membership!

I will also carry on shooting and developing my own style and enjoy my shooting

COME ON YOU LOT!!

I was sitting around the fire after a days shooting up Nelson (NZ)  and discussed the GD Club video and especially his left hand movement between targets.

If that one tip gained an average shooter one or two targets and even a grade win, wouldn't the tip be worth it, for that person?

I'm not sure if many of you know what a decent video costs to make and edit, well I do it full time as a job, and it's not cheap. On top of that travel, accommodation etc. etc.

I think its absolutely superb that the best shooter your country has seen, arguably ever, is keen to go to that effort for shooters.

Yes he will make some $$$ out of it, its his job, and no one can begrudge him some return on what, 4 decades of treading the shooting fields of the World.

Ignoring sponsorship, we all know how lucrative sporting shooting is in its prize money NOT!! 

Good on him I say, and hopefully it will get traction and become a huge success, and just maybe he will travel filming shoots all over the world for us all to watch and enjoy.

Just like golf!!!!

Your full of good ideas do you want in ?
Yes please ......easy money....I have a great line in Spanish insults if that helps......long ones, short ones, etc

COME ON YOU LOT!!

I was sitting around the fire after a days shooting up Nelson (NZ)  and discussed the GD Club video and especially his left hand movement between targets.

If that one tip gained an average shooter one or two targets and even a grade win, wouldn't the tip be worth it, for that person?

I'm not sure if many of you know what a decent video costs to make and edit, well I do it full time as a job, and it's not cheap. On top of that travel, accommodation etc. etc.

I think its absolutely superb that the best shooter your country has seen, arguably ever, is keen to go to that effort for shooters.

Yes he will make some $$$ out of it, its his job, and no one can begrudge him some return on what, 4 decades of treading the shooting fields of the World.

Ignoring sponsorship, we all know how lucrative sporting shooting is in its prize money NOT!! 

Good on him I say, and hopefully it will get traction and become a huge success, and just maybe he will travel filming shoots all over the world for us all to watch and enjoy.

Just like golf!!!!
+1

I also liked the hand idea between two specific types of targets. It makes clear sense.....I do not know why I have not thought of that in sporting on certain combinations. We use that in trap training.

So I learned something for free.... #happydays

If moving the hand makes so much sense, why does he NOT do it when he shot the targets as singles? Also, I've watched many "sporting/FITASC" videos of Mr. Digweed in competition as well as watching him" live", his hand always seems to be n the same place! Finger wrapped around the front of the fore arm??!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back